Sujet : What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Rock n Roll Dixie from the Neverhood soundtrack.

Man, I listen to music a lot…

Plain. And simple.

Membre supprimé

A Lot Like Me by The Offspring

The Legend of Zelda OoT OST.

I'm staying at a friends house for the next couple days-he just left for work and left it playing xD

Membre supprimé

Misery by the Moffats

Cannot believe I forgot about this band for almost a decade now.

Chopin Nocturne for Violin

i know this song would probably sound "boring" to you,i mean,i like bands like Disturbed and Rise Against too,but this is actually good

Membre supprimé
i know it'll probably sound "boring" to you,i like bands like Disturbed and Rise Against too,but this is actually good

I wouldn't say Disturbed and Rise Against are "boring", but they are the most common bands a lot of people (especially the teen crowd) listen to. I used to like these bands, though one of them got a bit too mainstream and changed their music literally.

The ratchet and Clank soundtrack! Veldin orbit Destroying the cannon!

Thats my favourite song from the game!

i know it'll probably sound "boring" to you,i like bands like Disturbed and Rise Against too,but this is actually good

I wouldn't say Disturbed and Rise Against are "boring", but they are the most common bands a lot of people (especially the teen crowd) listen to. I used to like these bands, though one of them got a bit too mainstream and changed their music literally.

i meant the link to the song might sound boring,i'll edit and change the words

The sweet song of my keyboard

User image

The "Wheatley Song" a fan-song Themed on Portal 2! It's so catchy! ^_^
EDIT: and sung by Stephen Merchant, the British comedian chap who voiced Wheatley in the actual Portal 2 game! emoji

ANOTHER EDIT: It's only a rumour that Stephen Merchant sung it. turns out it's sung by a band called "Miracle of Sound"… I guess their singer's a sound-alike to Merchant…

Raining sunshine, by Miranada Cosgrove!
From the movie: cloudy with a chance of meatballs!

Hasen't seen that movie on a while now!