Sujet : Random

If you are as bored as I am or your just looking around,here are some questions to keep you company:

Why do they call it a TV set if you only get one?

Was The color orange named after the fruit,or the fruit named after the color?

If you fill a cup half way,is it Half Full or Half Empty?

suggested:

If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to hear it what color is the tree?

If the next thing I say is true, but the last thing I said was a lie, which would you believe?

Answer them if you can emoji

Fruity Loops?

If you're thinking what on earth I'm going on about, Google it!

Because SCIENCE

Was The color orange named after the fruit,or the fruit named after the color?

I used to know the answer to that, but I forgot…

That depends on your overall view on life, theoretically, optimists, those who look on the bright side of life will say it's half-full, pessimists, people who always think negatively, will say it's half-empty.
Personally, I think it's a matter of what it was before hand. I think that if it WAS empty, and now it's being filled up, it's half-full, whereas if it WAS full, and now it's in the process of being emptied, it's half-empty…

I'd go with whether its being filled or emptied at the time.

I'll throw one in aswell,

If the next thing I say is true, but the last thing I said was a lie, which would you believe?

I got one: If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to hear it what color is the tree?

Let's act clevar here. ^^
I don't think that the oldest language is English, but the Orange excisted before people could even speak. So I guess that the Orange is called Orange in English because it's orange. Not in every languages the Orange is called after it's color. So the fruit was named after the coloremoji

I got one: If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to hear it what color is the tree?

if im def,i can't hear it but i can see it

Well… I was way off…

Because SCIENCE

that makes no sense…