Sujet : Al's New Look (May Contain Spoilers)

I would probably say attractive since Helga is a robot after all… right? emoji

last time I checked she's a robot

Membre supprimé

Some people say she's a cyborg though, but I think she's just a robot, say… she actually looks quite a bit like the Valkyries too.

But yeah, Al's new look still kinda creeps me out a bit, it could be better though if they redone him with more suiting cyborg parts :P

Membre supprimé
Some people say she's a cyborg though, but I think she's just a robot, say… she actually looks quite a bit like the Valkyries too.

But yeah, Al's new look still kinda creeps me out a bit, it could be better though if they redone him with more suiting cyborg parts :P

I also wondered a while back if Helga was a Valkyrie too. She does have the same body shape and skin colour scheme as one, so I wasn't too sure if she was a Valkyrie or a Robot. But most likely that she's a robot… with big boobs emoji

As for viewing Al's cyber look now…

User image

I think it isn't extremely disappointed. The right mechanical arm I can deal with, but probably parts on the head (especially the eye piece) should be redone in a different way. It isn't creepy to me, but how it's placed is where it throws off for me.

It doesn't make sense that he got shot in the backside but ended up with a robot arm snd half the face…….. O_o but the look isn't too bad, he seems to like it emoji

Membre supprimé

Well I took a screenshot with the PS2 emulator (that's why the background is all screwed up, except for the characters)

User image

Looks like he's screaming "YAY I'll be a cyborg now 8D!!!" emoji

Membre supprimé
Well I took a screenshot with the PS2 emulator (that's why the background is all screwed up, except for the characters)

User image

emoji Yup! Even when he gets hurt, he will look so happy no matter what.

Membre supprimé

Well, that PS2 3D animation for ya emoji

But it did make me smirk, noticing that screenshot XD

User image

ROFLLMAO! What a messed up screenshot emoji emoji emoji

Membre supprimé

User image

It's even more hilarious with Clank's facial expression in the screen shot. It looks like Clank's is thinking, saying "How can anyone look so happy when they just got shot in the hip?… or rear end." emoji

It's even more hilarious with Clank's facial expression in the screen shot. It looks like Clank's is thinking, saying "How can anyone look so happy when they just got shot in the hip?… or rear end." emoji

Ratchet is like: "Al, have you been drinking?"

Membre supprimé

I cant get over Clank's expression there too, he's like

"What the… heck? emoji "

i think robo Al looks cool.

But it would go better with his Q-Force outfit.

I really pity Al he's a cyborg, nowemoji.
Thank goodness he's still aliveemoji.

It was creepy at first but then I realized it made him kinda tougher looking you know? He wasn't AS nerdy as before. He looked like if he had to he could beat someone around for a bit.

Membre supprimé

Looked pretty cool lol