Sujet : Witch Ratchet & Clank do you want to play again when the

Witch Ratchet & Clank do you want to play again when the Collection comes out?

Ratchet! Who else?

The game I want to play again is the vary first game.

Membre supprimé

hmmm i dont know cause i only have the future series so proberbly tools of destruction then quest for booty and so on

hmmm i dont know cause i only have the future series so proberbly tools of destruction then quest for booty and so on

The Ratchet & Clank Collection consists of Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Locked and Loaded, and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. The three original PS2 games in HD and 3D on one disc for the PS3. I think it's already out, so you could go into any old game shop and pick one up! They are a few really good games, Ratchet's original 3 adventures were just as epic as the Future series.

This thread is asking which out of the three original games you will play first. For most people it's Ratchet & Clank 1

I don't need the collection, I have the games on PS2. I play PS2 just as much as PS3, so I know these three games off the back of my hand. Whenever I play them I get no feeling of nostalgia, because I never left them. Why would someone simply stop playing PS2 just because the PS3 or Xbox 360 comes out?

Membre supprimé

Im finished with number 1 on the HD collection io have the platnium emoji

Uhh… Sorry if I'm a bit off-topic here but… Is it just me or is there a spelling error in the title? xD

Uhh… Sorry if I'm a bit off-topic here but… Is it just me or is there a spelling error in the title? xD

Gniiiihihiihiihi, I will change you into a toad!!!emoji

Membre supprimé

xD

Gniiiihihiihiihi, I will change you into a toad!!!emoji

I see what you did there! xD

Back to the original topic, yes it wasn't ment to be about witches ^^, I've finished the Trilogy a couple months ago and haven't picked it up ever since. R&C1 was so the first, not so great, but its an excuse. R&C2 is my least favorite of the franchise because it has pissed me off to ofter. R&C3 is a master piece, too bad that áll the final bosses in R&C games are so boring emoji
Except for SAC.

Membre supprimé

I played Ratchet and Clank 3 first of all then Ratchet and Clank 1 then GC.Nostalgia overload :P