Sujet : Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Asssault closed beta

Great news, if you have an Playstation Plus account, you can get access to the beta, even if you don't live in NA, but in UE, BUT this is an limited offer!

I don't have PlayStation +. Hell, I don't even have PSN xP

Well, me neither emoji

Well, me neither emoji

Guess we'll have to wait for the game to come out thenemoji

Geinea Lombax: I wish I can play this game.emoji Why can't it be on disk here in the U.S?

Geinea Lombax: I wish I can play this game.emoji Why can't it be on disk here in the U.S?

because you have internet.

because you have internet.

Couldn't you import a european copy? Sure somebody said that's what they were going to do.

I would if I lived in NA. I'm very glad that Europe is chosen to get a fysical version, but I still think it's very odd that America has to live with a download.
The first time read about FFA and saw it was a PSN exclusive, I went outta my mind. Geez, I have a rule. No download. Fysical games only. But then I heard the news about Q-Force. I think that not everybody had that same fate emoji

I would if I lived in NA. I'm very glad that Europe is chosen to get a fysical version, but I still think it's very odd that America has to live with a download.
The first time read about FFA and saw it was a PSN exclusive, I went outta my mind. Geez, I have a rule. No download. Fysical games only. But then I heard the news about Q-Force. I think that not everybody had that same fate emoji

The problem is that many places in Europe dont have the sort of internet that can download a full on game like this. I sure as hell couldn't make that sort of a download. I struggle to get PS1 games off the internet (through PSN)

Membre supprimé

The problem is that many places in Europe dont have the sort of internet that can download a full on game like this. I sure as hell couldn't make that sort of a download. I struggle to get PS1 games off the internet (through PSN)

Really? I got InFamous 2 in 3 days. And my Internet SUXS B@LLS.

Really? I got InFamous 2 in 3 days. And my Internet SUXS B@LLS.

inFamous 2 in 3 days? If only MY internet could do this!!?? I can't even watch youtube much at all because it takes giant chunks out of my usage (this is the standard quality videos… I wonder what the HD videos would do? emoji )

Membre supprimé
I wonder what the HD videos would do? emoji )

Yeah, HD videos suck now, I usually just switch to HD so that the video begins to load (sometimes the video just freezes) and then I switch back to 360p again.
EDIT: OMG 300th MESSAGE. LET'S CELEBRATE!!! (lol jkingemoji )

Yeah, HD videos suck now, I usually just switch to HD so that the video begins to load (sometimes the video just freezes) and then I switch back to 360p again.

I've never done it before, but I imagine it would never get around to loading, and just destroy my internet.

Membre supprimé

I've never done it before, but I imagine it would never get around to loading, and just destroy my internet.

This remminds me of the days when I didn't have Wireless Internet emoji
BTW: The Off-Topic Duo strikes again.

I'm sorry, Ratchetruler, but I love your internet. At least this way we get a fysical version. You may call it a hero! emoji