Sujet : Hardest game YOU have played?

Oh, Rayman 1. That took me weeks.

That's not long, you must have been on it 24/7. Took me months! And like a coward I used cheats near the end!!! (I will never forgive me)

That's not long, you must have been on it 24/7. Took me months! And like a coward I used cheats near the end!!! (I will never forgive me)

I practically was on 24/7. I had to consult all sorts of guides to find the cages, and I had to keep replaying levels just to get up some extra lives, because I was trying not to resort to cheat codes. And then, at the final boss battle, I ended up using the 100 lives cheat code anyway. emoji

I practically was on 24/7. I had to consult all sorts of guides to find the cages, and I had to keep replaying levels just to get up some extra lives, because I was trying not to resort to cheat codes. And then, at the final boss battle, I ended up using the 100 lives cheat code anyway. emoji

That fact you got through Candy Chateau without using the code alone makes you pro. I got to somewhere near the second half of the game where I cracked out that code (didn't cheat for cages, because then there would just be no fun in the game)

That fact you got through Candy Chateau without using the code alone makes you pro. I got to somewhere near the second half of the game where I cracked out that code (didn't cheat for cages, because then there would just be no fun in the game)

Actually, I might have entered the cheat code before entering Candy Chateau, I don't remember if you enter cheat codes in-game or at one of the screens. In any case, I still ended up losing about 50 lives in the last boss. emoji

Actually, I might have entered the cheat code before entering Candy Chateau, I don't remember if you enter cheat codes in-game or at one of the screens. In any case, I still ended up losing about 50 lives in the last boss. emoji

Candy Chateau was the very last level, it was pretty much the final boss level, though of course the fighting all happened in that last stage of the level.

if you have ever played the professor layton games, you will know what i mean when i say 'WHAT!? how on earth is that the answer? That makes no sense!' unless your good at puzzle games. and another thing that makes it hard is when you need to solve a set number of puzzles just to get to the next part! very annoying sometimes.emoji

I just remembered about Rayman! Never gave the second much of a try, never played the first, but Holdum Havoc was quite hard! I owned this one and when i played it tryied to complete it, came across may har obsticals but at the end… The final boss fight! That will forever haunt me! Why do they do that!? The difficulty is ridiculous emoji every year i give it another try, still can't get close to a third of the way emoji I think it is safe to say I yhave given up. But it is in second at the moment after Crash Bandicoot, I don't think I need to expand on this one emoji

That boss has four phases too. emoji

But when i DID beat him (after 9001 tries) it made me so happy. emoji

I just remembered about Rayman! Never gave the second much of a try, never played the first, but Holdum Havoc was quite hard! I owned this one and when i played it tryied to complete it, came across may har obsticals but at the end… The final boss fight! That will forever haunt me! Why do they do that!? The difficulty is ridiculous emoji every year i give it another try, still can't get close to a third of the way emoji I think it is safe to say I yhave given up. But it is in second at the moment after Crash Bandicoot, I don't think I need to expand on this one emoji

That boss has four phases too. emoji

But when i DID beat him (after 9001 tries) it made me so happy. emoji

My abilities have improved a lot after this post (this post MUST be old) I have defeated Reflux, and I've played Rayman 1 and Origins, and come to the conclusion that Rayman 3 is the easiest in the series. Man you outta try Rayman 1 (no don't it's a TRICK!!) or Rayman Origins (not as hard, but you have to be SUPER SUPER fast to complete it) and Crash 1 is now easy (unless you go for 100%)

Seriously Raymn 1, Rayman Origins are the hardest games to complete (for Origins that includes doing the Land of the Livid Dead)

You should play Origins, it may be hard at the end, but up until then it's really fun! I hope one day I can make a game that fun. Even while drudging through the intense difficulties of extreme impossibleness in the land of the livid dead. You gotta love the scenery, and tunes.

Rayman Origins Final Level (not the boss, you can do that yourself... or can you?)

This post won't delete???