Sujet : What Games do you Like other than Ratchet and Clank?

Sweet Buttery Monkeys! That is hard to read. emoji

Next time, try to work on your sentence structure and paragraphs before you post a long message like this. Hate to sound blunt here but if you're planning to type a long story like this in the future, nobody is going to read it. I know no one is perfect in this world, but at least make the post edible to read through.

I agree! That was way too much to post in one comment! emoji

yea i should have spent more time on it… Im no good at all at wrighting Sentancesaragraphs At the moment emoji i will spent a bit more time on finishing it off now :oui: i wanted to edit it the other day… But couldnt be stuffed… I shall sumersze! (well try to…emoji

Membre supprimé
How can anyone not laugh at a title like Up Your Arsenal!?! emoji

Well, did you know Going Commando means wearing pants with no underwear?

How can anyone not laugh at a title like Up Your Arsenal!?! emoji

Well, did you know Going Commando means wearing pants with no underwear?

I didn't so much laugh as snigger. When I found out the names of some of the games is was emoji, how do they get away with that and why do we get boring titles like 1,2,3 over here in UK? And the new one is Full Frontal Assault!? (Q-force over here emoji )

Betyter check out my profile to find everything what you need to know about my opinion;P!!!!

What games do I like other than Ratchet and Clank?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black ops
Just Cause 2
Infamous 2
Infamous
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned
Burnout Paradise

And that's pretty much it!

Games other than R&C..

Little Big Planet (1&2)
Prototype
Resistance trilogy
Quite a few mobile games
Heros of Might and Magic series (PC)

That's about it

ITs been awhile guys but…

The amazing spiderman game
dragonball raging blast 2
black ops
MW3
Dead rising 2 off the record

For me, the video game franchises - Sonic the Hedgehog, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper -will always be the best ever!!!!
emojiemojiemojiemoji

StarFox, Sly Cooper, Mario, Metroid, PS AllStars, Super Smash Bros. Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sonic, Virtua Cop, etc. emoji

I like so many games I'm not gona put them all here, but the games/series I have had the most fun while playing would probably be something like this; Crash, Spyro, J&D, R&c, Sly, God of War, WoW, GTA, Fallout, JSRF, NHL's and some of the NFS games. probably missed some but those are the most memorable.

Oh dear, the first thing I see when I open this thread is that horrible post I made ages ago. Man I sucked at writing.

Other than Ratchet & Clank I play:

Jak and Daxter (1,2,3)
MediEvil (1)
Resistance (1,2,3)
Killzone (1,2,3)
LittleBigPlanet (1,2)
Crash Bandicoot (1,2,3)
Rayman (1,5)
Uncharted (1,2,3)
Minecraft
and inFamous (1,2)

I like:
Jak and Daxter(PS2)
Team Fortress 2
Portal
Sly cooper
Uncharted(all)
Gravity rush
LittleBigPlanet
Angry birds

Halo (the first game only)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

The latter is mostly for modding purposes.

I like these
LA Noire
Skylanders
the Lego games
Jak and Daxter
Uncharted
the sims
lego rockband
and maybe
lollipop chainsaw