Sujet : Submit games soundtrack

Hi! I saw that you didn't have all the soundtracks of the R&C games…i don't know what they are but i can create a zip file with them…i don't only know what do i have to do to submit the file…any help? emoji

Hi! I saw that you didn't have all the soundtracks of the R&C games…i don't know what they are but i can create a zip file with them…i don't only know what do i have to do to submit the file…any help? emoji

When Ratchet Galaxy uploaded Full Frontal Assault Beta soundtrack, they got a call from SONY, who wanted them to delete it. I don't think RG is planning to upload any more soundtracks after that…

Double post, sorry emoji

When Ratchet Galaxy uploaded Full Frontal Assault Beta soundtrack, they got a call from SONY, who wanted them to delete it. I don't think RG is planning to upload any more soundtracks after that…

I think it's just a "this is in beta, you shouldn't have access to that" situation.

I think it's just a "this is in beta, you shouldn't have access to that" situation.

But they didn't seem to mind A4O beta rip. I think it was caused by A4O OST release few months earlier - they didn't mind the old games, but they wanted to keep their hands on the music from the new games (wich they could sell), just in case… They didn't release it of course, but that's a different story emoji

Well…just wondering, why isn't this happening with videos? I think it's "protected" material too…

Or maybe it was a "beta" matter? I dunno, anyway having all the tracks would be cool emoji

Well…just wondering, why isn't this happening with videos? I think it's "protected" material too…

Or maybe it was a "beta" matter? I dunno, anyway having all the tracks would be cool emoji

In case you didn't find them, there are all the missing soundtracks:
All 4 One (Think about buying official version and submiting creator yadda, yadda before clicking this.):http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/ratchet-clank-all-4-one-rip-109290/
FFA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6sa4dvp4k7jjpeh/Ratchet+%26+Clank+Qforce+OST.zip
Nexus: http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/ratchet-clank-into-nexus-rip-164907/

Be aware FFShrine needs donating, so there's no way to get to A4O and ItN's OSTs in a while.

Videos are nowadays more easily accepted, with Youtube and let's plays for example, diffusing a game's cutscenes is no longer that "illegal". Publishers seem to deal with that.

Musics though, are a more complicated problem, since their rights are owned by a publisher or its music division, which is the case with Sony. Their game and music departments are handled separatly by different people with different legal concerns.
I've tried to re-contact Insomniac about the soundtracks we don't have, but still got no answers as of today. We'll keep you informed if anything new happens on that matter emoji