Sujet : Star Explorer and Ratchet & Clank in LittleBIGPlanet

Two days ago, I released the Star Explorer from Ratchet and Clank 2/3 on LBP2 (model by Attacker444, logic and projectiles by me). I tried to make it as close to the controls from R&C2 as possible. I also started on a R&C2/3 sackbot way back in 2012, and have picked it back up recently. It's still a work in progress emoji.
What do you guys (those of you with LBP2/3) think of them? Any comments, suggestions, criticisms?
Also, I am taking suggestions for weapons or gadgets for the sackbot from R&C 1, 2, 3, 4, SM, SAC, ToD and ACiT, so if there's any you want to see go ahead and tell me emoji.

Do you have LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4? Because if you do, I wouldn't mind snooping around your stuff.

PS3 emoji

Darn, that's a shame. I don't play LBP2 on PS3 any more. This is the second Ratchet & Clank project I couldn't have any involvement in because I've got LBP3 on PS4.

I would offer to hep you out using LBP2 on PS3, but alas my brothers have repossessed the system and throw a hissy fit every time I try to use it. Because I've got the "superior" PS4… now I can't pay my many many PS3 games, I've just got a select few PS4 games.