Sujet : The poll discussion thread

I haven't tried the multiplayer, but in campaign I always play as Ratchet (both in FFA and A4O), so it's obvious I would pick "lombax".
Anyway, I don't think I'll play FFA ever again, it's the only game of the franchise that I've finished only twice (once alone and once in co-op). With any other game of the series I was like "Yeah, great game! Great replay value!", but with FFA it was more of a "Meh, let's just get it over with"

Has there been a poll for favourite non-full-length R&C game?

Has there been a poll for favourite non-full-length R&C game?

Yes, I believe so.

I got stuck on Agorian for a loooong time, not being able to reach Lombax. Then thr cheatsnrushed in and I dropped the multiplayer alltogether.

Just to clarify for those that haven't figured it out. This poll is about the online raking system. A Lombax is a very skilled player, an Agorian is the next best thing, a Tyrannoid is pretty alright, a Blarg is okay, and a Fongoid is pretty bad.

Just to clarify for those that haven't figured it out. This poll is about the online raking system. A Lombax is a very skilled player, an Agorian is the next best thing, a Tyrannoid is pretty alright, a Blarg is okay, and a Fongoid is pretty bad.

And the bot-cadet is the worst emoji

User image

emoji Then I completely misunderstood this poll…

My brother plays FFA multiplayer every day. He's one of those dedicated lombaxes that doesn't play any other game….

I would be Lombax(I'm sill Agorian now).

And the bot-cadet is the worst emoji

User image

Ha! Well I've never seen a Bot before :oui:

Me neither. If they even got that bad, they would be Question Marks.

I was under the impression that question marks were for people just starting out, so they had a chance to play before they got given their first rank. I suspected this because some people with question marks are actually relatively high-ish ranks.

I was under the impression that question marks were for people just starting out, so they had a chance to play before they got given their first rank. I suspected this because some people with question marks are actually relatively high-ish ranks.

It's a cause-and-effect reason: people who are bad at FFA probably won't even get past 7 matches (the total for "?s" ranks to go away) and decide to quit the game.

Indeed, but in general, question marks are the lowest ranks, and the worst players. It is nice to find some goodies every now and then though.

This was all a long time ago for me though. I can't stand the waiting room times. I have far better things to be doing with my days then waiting ages for my game to start.