We should not go any further now then. emoji

but Why

Going commando = no pants
Up your arsenal = up your buttocks
Deadlocked = i cant think how to say this one without swearing
Sixe matters = the size of your , eh….. Stick
Tools of destruction = key word: tool
Quest for booty = quest for butt
A crack in time/originally going to be called clock blockers = butt crack in time/remove the L
Full frontal assault = grabbing someones bosoms unconsentually
All 4 one/4 play = getting ready for "bed"
Into the nexus/nether regions = in "bed"
The fractured but whole = say but whole really fast

Ratchet & Clank: Blowing Up the Job.

Eh? Eh?

Is this going too far?

Is this going too far?

I wouldn't say it's worse or more obvious than Up Your Arsenal or Into the Nether Regions.

Hmmmm….. but I consider All for One as just a part of the Three Musketeers' motto. Maybe it's just people mess with the subtitles and make it mean something other than what the creators meant.

Deadlocked = i cant think how to say this one without swearing

I have no idea what you mean. I wasn't aware that this game title had any double-meaning.

Tools of destruction = key word: tool

That's a pretty far stretch of the imagination.

All 4 one/4 play = getting ready for "bed"
Into the nexus/nether regions = in "bed"
The fractured but whole = say but whole really fast

It's nice of you to not go into detail on these. Oh and "All 4 One" has no second meaning, except that 4 = four players.

I think that if you need to explain the "innuendos" in the titles of these games, you shouldn't. If anyone doesn't understand their second meanings, they are probably too young to need to anyway.

Oh and the way Insomniac do it is sneaky, and clever. No offence, but "Ratchet and Clank: Whacking off Steam" just sounds far too off.

I have no idea what you mean. I wasn't aware that this game title had any double-meaning.

search it up on urban dictionary

Ratchet and Clank: Hit the Climax. If the series is gonna end, it should end with a bang.

I'm so clever. Harhar.

i think if they made the comic as a game or a movie they should call it r and c lost between planets or worlds

A game where klunk is the main bad guy
R&C: rise of the 6 inch terror

Ratchet & Clank 69. (For the 69th game in the series.)