Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

This may or may not have been answered here but in the bolt styles does anyone know what game the Spherical spheres come from?

I was wondering the same thing. That's actually my favorite cheat in the game!

Membre supprimé

Aaaaand just got the platinum. Death by Disco is a pain in the ass to get

Hey, I've got a question that I cannot get the answer to. I live in Europe, the Netherlands to be exact, but I pre-ordered through Amazon for the Bouncer DLC. I've just received the code, but it doesn't work.

My question is: can codes from Ameria be used in Europe as well? Or are they universal? Because either the code is incompatible, or it's because the game has not been released here yet. I definitely hope it isn't the first option, that the code is incompatible…

My question is: can codes from Ameria be used in Europe as well? Or are they universal? Because either the code is incompatible, or it's because the game has not been released here yet. I definitely hope it isn't the first option, that the code is incompatible…

Codes intended for the US PS Store will not work for the European PS Store, so it unfortunately is the first option.

If you pre-ordered the game, try contacting Amazon's Customer Service. They'll most likely be able to email you a code for your region if you can verify that you reserved a copy the game before it came out.

I finished the game yesterday. It was as great as I expected and, of course, I think it's too short… Anyway, I prefer quality over quantity, so I can see past that. I have a few spoiler-free things to say:
For my first run, I played on normal (as I usually do) and it was a bit too easy. I can count my deaths on my fingers and 3 of them were because I kept playing around with sharks and the rest mostly occurred due to me ignoring the enemies to admire the scenery… Knowing that I haven't played a R&C game for about 2 years, I think it's safe to say they definitely lowered the difficulty level for this one. So, I recommend playing on hard if you want a challenging game. Also, disabling the auto-aim is a must. Plus, I watched my younger brother play on easy and it's definitely simplified for kids. All of this is understandable, they wanted to please the fans and also appeal to a new, much younger audience.
I encountered my first bug in the game: This happened twice, first on Novalis and then on Batalia. Clank's voice got a weird echo effect and I swear it sounds exactly as if he is telepathically communicating with Ratchet, quite funny.emoji
The wrench isn't as effective against enemies as before, therefore you rely more on weapons and ammo management is more important, I like that.
Best cheat in the game: bolt styles, but I also like the armor skins.
Worst cheats (inmo): infinite ammo and invincibility… Why would you do that? Who thought this was a good idea? Sure, you might have a bit of fun at first spamming ammo, but seriously these 2 completely ruin the game, so why would you use them? Why do they exist in the first place? emoji
I look forward to see more of the Nefarious in the movie, he's awesome.
Also, now I know that here in Europe we pronounce it "Combuster"emoji

Don't open if you haven't played the game already:

The boss fight with Qwark was hilarious. When he used the Groovitron on Ratchet for the first time I broke out in laughter emoji
If you pre-ordered the game, try contacting Amazon's Customer Service. They'll most likely be able to email you a code for your region if you can verify that you reserved a copy the game before it came out.

I already fixed it. I created a new account on my PS4 and made my PS4 believe that I live in the United States. Next, I simply opened the store, entered the code, and presto, now it works!

I first contacted Insomniac about this issue, they apologized for the inconvenience, but Sony generates those codes, IG never even sees them. I then contacted Sony's customer service, where I was told to create an 'American' account, and so I did. Thank goodness I'm so good at English!

So, end of the story: I got the Bouncer! Now all I have to do is wait for the game itself to arrive… emoji

Okay, since I haven't really kept up I just have one question before I go back to my PS4-less life. Does the game let you have multiple save files or are you limited to just one like in ItN?

Okay, since I haven't really kept up I just have one question before I go back to my PS4-less life. Does the game let you have multiple save files or are you limited to just one like in ItN?

It's like ItN. One master save file. I guess it's since PS4 can have multiple profiles.

@The White Guardian
Glad to hear it's all been sorted!

Double yay!
(Btw, I also ''stole'' the coloring and little puzzle booklet from the cinema. I felt like a little kid.emoji )
User image

Played a few hours yesterday. I'm absolutely loving this game! It's simply per-FECT. Ali Hillis (my 2# favorite voice actor) has some fantastic female computer voices lines (as well as Starlene) and Richard Horvitz was the major. I also love the cinematics from the movie, they look great. Not like your usual DVD ripped scenes I'm used too.

The controlls took a while to get used to, but the ability to swap R1 for R2 helped a great deal. The music is amazing, especially with my new Bose surrounds set. Boom. Boom. Boom. Dubstep bass!

Aaaand, the game is so beautifull <3

Oh, oh. And the reference to Spyro and Girl with a Stick in Al's lab in Aleero. Sweeeeeet!

Richard Horvitz also voices the brain scientist, and a few other characters. Most of the extras are voice by Jess Harnell and Marc Graue (he voices a LOT of warbots and charcters–not just Mr. Zurkon). I think Bella throne and Rosiario Dawson were the only returning A-listers. Paul Giamatti voiced the movie cutscenes for Drek, while Eric Bauza voices him in game.

Awesome!
The cool thing is, this whole game is brand new. All those months of avoiding content are finally paying off!

I'm especially happy with Hillis though. I'm so glad IG picked her up after Fuse!emoji

As one of the poor souls who can't get their hands on this game just yet, I'd like to ask some questions to those of you who have experienced its greatness.

1. How is the game when it comes to stuff like gadgets and minigames? Do you think there's a lot of them or do you think there should've been more?

2. What are the trading cards all about?

3. How long is the game compared to other entries in the series?

4. I don't know if the answer to this is considered a spoiler or not, but is there an Insomniac Museum, and if so how is it compared to the previous ones?

5. What do you think of all the weapons in the game?

6. To those who have played the game and watched the movie, which one do you think is more enjoyable overall?

As one of the poor souls who can't get their hands on this game just yet, I'd like to ask some questions to those of you who have experienced its greatness.

1. How is the game when it comes to stuff like gadgets and minigames? Do you think there's a lot of them or do you think there should've been more?

2. What are the trading cards all about?

3. How long is the game compared to other entries in the series?

4. I don't know if the answer to this is considered a spoiler or not, but is there an Insomniac Museum, and if so how is it compared to the previous ones?

5. What do you think of all the weapons in the game?

6. To those who have played the game and watched the movie, which one do you think is more enjoyable overall?

1) LOTS of extra stuff. So much fun to 100% everything emoji
2) Trading cards unlock omega weapons. Since gold bolts unlock skins, and cheats, and no–there are no skill points.
3) The game is long, but not as long as the original. It's about the same size as ACIT, if you were to skip all the extra stuff (ACIT had way more extra missions than any game). It's story is rushed, due to the fact that Insomniac didn't want to have players watch "the whole movie," which is understandable.
4) Yes there is an Insomniac Museum, and it's not the best, but you need gold bolts to unlock certain features, and a really cool never-before-seen teaser. Keep your eyes out for it emoji
5) The weapons–returning and new–are amazing! Granted you get real tired of Mr Zurkon being in every single game, but this is definitely a high point for Ratchet's aresnal. Also, pre-order the bouncer–soooo worth it!
6) N/A