Sujet : Really Random thread

15? Sounds so young! Here you can start having lessons at 17, but even if you get your lisence you must always have an experienced driver next to you. Like a parent.

My theory went fine, but I failed the main event a couple times. I was literly at the finish, almost back at the building, but I took a wrong turn. So I needed to do a U-turn to end up back on track. But… I didn't see the car on the left. Neiter did I notice this was the one street with shark teeth. And that ended my perfect streak -.-

Did you pass it eventually?

Yup! Third time's the charm.emoji

Anyone here going to the new Ghostbusters?

Nah, the new ones doesn't look promising with the probable feminism influence. And speaking about driving, I have done my lessons, and man, I hate motorcyclists and "angkots" so much.

Fyi: angkots are the common public transport in Indonesian cities, especially here in Bogor. They are usually cars like the old Suzuki Carry and Toyota Kijang. Works the similar way to public buses, only they are cars. But the drivers are oftenly the biggest jerks you'll meet on the streets. They hardly ever care to check the rearview mirrors and could've hit anybody, they stop wherever they want, and they park for a long time to get passengers IN CROWDED AREAS, oftenly causing traffic jams.

Nah. It seems like it might be fun for people who're new to the series, but…something about it rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I'm too devoted to the original films, and this one is a complete reboot instead of the sequel a lot of the fans wanted. It doesn't help that there's so much drama surrounding it as well.

On the subject of driving, though. It's a great feeling to finally get your Driver's Liscence. The lady who issued my driving test was intimidating as heck, so I was over the moon when she let me pass with good marks.

Really? Mine just told me various ways I could die in a caraccident. Before telling me I passed, I might add.

I totally understand why people whould hate it. From an all male cast to an all female cast seems to have been a weird choice. I've never seen a Ghostbusters, but I love slapstick movies with Melissa McCarthy. The Boss, The Heat, Spy, I love that stuff. So I'm pretty excited to go see it with a friend! But as a McCarthy movie, not as a Ghostbusters. emoji

So, just curious. What were the transmisions of the cars that you used to learn driving? I used automatic, since it's easier and more comfortable.

Here you must practice with manual. Once you get you're lisence you can do whatever the heck you want, but you must always learn to drive manual.

Wow, I see. I heard that driving manual cars can be exhausting, because both of your feet do the work.

It's a matter of what you're used to I guess. At some point, you'll drive on auto pilot.
One time I was BOB (Responsible Zero-alcohol Driver) and I drove in my friend's automatic. She had just unfastened her seatbelt and I wanted to stop the car to drop her off, yes? So I jam my foot on the coupling (or so I thought) and the car come to a complete standstill. Whoops, that was the brake. How many times I've had to hear that story emoji

@Animovie
Found something you might like ^^

User image

Insomniac doing a Star Wars game confirmed! emoji

Speaking of Star Wars, the celebration is coming next week! Expect new Rouge One, Rebels, and Battlefront trailers! Perhaps, even a Star Wars 8 teaser emoji

Speaking of Star Wars, the celebration is coming next week! Expect new Rouge One, Rebels, and Battlefront trailers! Perhaps, even a Star Wars 8 teaser emoji

so not only are they making a Spiderman game but star wars that is just incredibleemoji

I don't expect any SW8, but I really hope something about Visceral or Respawns games will be shown. E3 was good, but just not enough to still my hungeremoji

What? For real?! Link, please!

Nah, that was a joke. Because of the CreatureBox Clone Wars pic. But an Insomniac Star Wars would be sweeeet! EA has published for IG before, so…

Hahaha, guess who failed to take the joke emoji. But for real, I think an SW game made by IG would be nice.