Sujet : I'm Stuck on the Game! HELP ME!!!

I recently got the PS2 game for £5.46 and I am on the planet Eudora. I need help finding Drek's right-hand robot to defeat but HOW CAN I GET THROUGH?!?! GRAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!! I need help!! emoji Help me please!

I recently got the PS2 game for £5.46 and I am on the planet Eudora. I need help finding Drek's right-hand robot to defeat but HOW CAN I GET THROUGH?!?! GRAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!! I need help!! emoji Help me please!

You need the tresspasser from Aridia.

You need the tresspasser from Aridia.

But where is Aridia? I can't find ANYTHING to do with that in the game!

Go to your ship and Aridia is the second planet you can go to. Go there and keep going forward until you reach an elevator, go left and there should be a Swingshot target. Continue through there and at the end you should get the Trespasser. Go back to planet Eudora and go left from your ship and there should be a Trespasser puzzle which leads to the area with the Robot Lieutenant. Hope I helped emoji

Go to your ship and Aridia is the second planet you can go to. Go there and keep going forward until you reach an elevator, go left and there should be a Swingshot target. Continue through there and at the end you should get the Trespasser. Go back to planet Eudora and go left from your ship and there should be a Trespasser puzzle which leads to the area with the Robot Lieutenant. Hope I helped emoji

I can't find Aridia.

It's the second planet listed when you enter your ship, Outpost X11 Aridia is the full name of the planet so that's why you might be confused.

Membre supprimé

I can't find Aridia.

did you explore ALL of Novalis? there's an entrance into a sewer system right by the ship landing platform. it'll have a bunch of rocks and water, when you beat that part, you pay the plumber some bolts to get the Infobot to Aridia