Sujet : Really Random thread

I have…before I watched the movie. It's all very generic–Bross is the clear triumvirate. Add that to the fact their after credits song (which I won't name) is so cruddy it makes me wonder what Kevin Munroe thinks RaC fans listen to. But on top of that, it doesn't even have ANYTHING to do with the RaC Movie!

Totally agree on your point. I heavily despise that song. Munroe also doesn't seem as fun as JAT on Instagram. (Btw Ani, what's your Instagram ID?)

Ah-hah, you should know by now–I have no instagram, no facebook, and no twitter :oui:

I have…before I watched the movie. It's all very generic–Bross is the clear triumvirate. Add that to the fact their after credits song (which I won't name) is so cruddy it makes me wonder what Kevin Munroe thinks RaC fans listen to. But on top of that, it doesn't even have ANYTHING to do with the RaC Movie!

Triumvirate? Autocorrect much? emoji

Ah-hah, you should know by now–I have no instagram, no facebook, and no twitter :oui:

Oh, I thought you have since you've been collecting information from those sites. emoji

Nah, I just go on random sites, looking for RaC stuff…like this one!

Thanks for that! I was looking for a good CV template emoji

It's always fun to follow Ratchet & Clank as a game on Twitch.tv and pop into random streams.

This thumbnail…
User image
It's from this video. (fortunately, there is no R&C in there)

This thumbnail…
User image
It's from this video. (fortunately, there is no R&C in there)

Hahaha, I saw that video, too. And felt disappointed there was no R&C. So, Lombax + Doge = Lombaxe?

Quick question , did anybody do anything to celbrate crash's 20th anniversary, i did by playing crash twinsanityemojiemoji

Quick question , did anybody do anything to celbrate crash's 20th anniversary, i did by playing crash twinsanityemojiemoji

I've congratulated the current devs on not rushing the new game out to have an anniversary release.

I celebrated my dusting of my PS2 and playing 8 hours straight of Crash Nitro Kart!

User image

Happened to come across this on twitter.

Membre supprimé

What's that? I'm asking you guys to look at another effect? emoji

If it isn't too much, can you guys check it out? It's Spiderman related, so it's technically related to Insomniac

Happened to come across this on twitter.

Nazegoreng, hahaha. Sounds like "nasi goreng" (fried rice) emoji

Anyway, that was a pretty nice-looking plush.