Sujet : The ruin a wish thread

Granted, but the game is now twice the difficulty of Dark Souls.

I wish they made a Christmas themed Ratchet and Clank game.

Granted, but the game is now twice the difficulty of Dark Souls.

I wish they made a Christmas themed Ratchet and Clank game.

(NEIN)

Granted, but it will now be full of cringey characters and terrible storyline.

I wish we can flexibly customize Ratchet's suit and armor.

Granted: you may now choose from a variety of tuxedos and medival armors (I am not making this easy for ya) emoji

I wish that the infector would return as a glove-weapon.

Granted: you may now choose from a variety of tuxedos and medival armors (I am not making this easy for ya) emoji

(Ani plz)

Granted, but you'll get 99% chance of it backfiring to either Zurkon or Clank.

I wish we get more songs for the Groovitron.

(Ani plz)

Granted

I wish we were given the opportunity in the next game to see every cut content of the R&C games.

(Ani plz)

Granted

I wish we were given the opportunity in the next game to see every cut content of the R&C games.

emoji

Granted, but the whole cut content will take up a lot of space that the game often experiences lags.

I wish Ratchet has the ability to dance to his Groovitron.

I wish Ratchet has the ability to dance to his Groovitron.

Granted, he will dance unstopably and he won't be able to do anything else.
Forgot the wishing part. I wish that Clank will be able to use a true weapon in the future unlike the banana gun.

Clank uses the thundersmack, which only works on robots…like him (I mean–what would happen if he got struck by lightning?)

I wish that The pixelizor would return.

Clank uses the thundersmack, which only works on robots…like him (I mean–what would happen if he got struck by lightning?)

I wish that The pixelizor would return.

Regarding to the ruining, Clank would simply snap out if hit by a lightning as it happened in the first game in Oltanis.

Pixelizer returns but once you use it the effect affects the whole screen and it stays like it forever.

I wish we get a lighting planet in the next game or a rainy one.

Granted–the entire planet is made out of lightning emoji

I wish that Giant Clank would return.

Granted–the entire planet is made out of lightning emoji

I wish that Giant Clank would return.

Granted, with a speed decrease of 99% and extremely weak weapons.

I wish we get to see Ratchet wearing winter suits in ice/snow planets. (I mean, how the heck did he survive the cold in the first game shirtless and in ToD only wearing his pilot suit?)

I wish we get to see Ratchet wearing winter suits in ice/snow planets. (I mean, how the heck did he survive the cold in the first game shirtless and in ToD only wearing his pilot suit?)

(This one is long)
Granted: The Snowsuit is actually a fully fledged Gameplay feature. Ice has always been part of the first levels. Walking in ice zones would make you freeze to death after 12 seconds, unless you find any warm spots to recharge.
Once you get into the first really cold level, you're required to buy a snow suit which makes it possible to stay in the cold.
It costs 100 "Ice Diamonds" though, which are found in the thundra on the ice level, and the only way to acquire them is by going out and hunt them on a huge map while you need to manage the extremely annoying freezing mechanic.
Afterwards you finally think you're done, but in GC fashion, a second, colder level needs you to buy the second level Snowsuit using 100 "Snow Rubies", which are acquired like before. This time there's annoying enemies too, that push you out of safe zones.

Signed; Aster emojiemoji

I wish out of no where IG reveal a second game in DL fashion, dark, edgy, and full of explosions, but with a real deep story and Objective, all in PS4 glory! emoji

Granted, but–as the DL style–it's nothing but a tailless lombax in arena combat.

I wish the awful motion blur from patch 1.06 wouldn't return in the next installment.

Granted, but–as the DL style–it's nothing but a tailless lombax in arena combat.

I wish the awful motion blur from patch 1.06 wouldn't return in the next installment.

Granted, but the FPS will stay at 30.

I wish we can buy ships.

Granted, but the FPS will stay at 30.

I wish we can buy ships.

Granted, but it'll be like No Man's Sky where you have to stand near a hanger and wait for a good ship to appear, but all of them look ugly and cumbersome and cost three/fourth a million bolts each.

I wish there was a Ratchet & Clank anime.