Sujet : I just finished Ratchet and Clank PS4

I was planning to purchase this game but thankfully Sony made it a free game for PS+ users and I absolutely loved it!

I saw it get a bit of hate because it wasn't as good as the originals but this is actually my first proper experience in the Ratchet and Clank franchise, I was always a Spyro kid and never got round to playing it so I guess those complaints were something I've got no say in. The game is so smooth and the gameplay just feels fantastic, the guns are really cool, the graphics look really good too and I loved the character of Ratchet especially.

If you haven't played this game yet then definitely pick it up, you've got no excuse as it's free over here in the EU, not sure about the rest of the world though. I just wanted to share my thoughts because I just finished it and I cannot wait for my next play through, one of my favourite PS4 exclusives alongside Horizon.

Now it's time to play Bioshock: Infinite for the first time!

Hi, same for me.

I never interested in this game but Sony offers it for free, so i tried.

Not sorry for any minute I spent with this game! One of the best 3D platformer experiences I've got!

I always was a Sonic fan, found many other 3D platformer games, but R&C for PS4 is one of the best I ever played.

I really think about buying the R&C Trilogy for PSVita (my friend lent me his Vita because of Uncharted Golden Abyss btw..) because I fell in love with the series thanks to this game.

Actually, I'm at the final boss level.. and I'm frustrated, it is really tough for me. I accidentally missed 1 golden bolt to make my ammunition infinitive, so I try and try to get through with my selection of weapons and it sucks.. I had no luck, bad strategy, etc.. All game's difficulty is optimal, no places I could stuck in place.. but this place is hell for me..

Any advice? I don't want to follow someone's YT videos..

Have a great time!

Hi, same for me.

I never interested in this game but Sony offers it for free, so i tried.

Not sorry for any minute I spent with this game! One of the best 3D platformer experiences I've got!

I always was a Sonic fan, found many other 3D platformer games, but R&C for PS4 is one of the best I ever played.

I really think about buying the R&C Trilogy for PSVita (my friend lent me his Vita because of Uncharted Golden Abyss btw..) because I fell in love with the series thanks to this game.

Actually, I'm at the final boss level.. and I'm frustrated, it is really tough for me. I accidentally missed 1 golden bolt to make my ammunition infinitive, so I try and try to get through with my selection of weapons and it sucks.. I had no luck, bad strategy, etc.. All game's difficulty is optimal, no places I could stuck in place.. but this place is hell for me..

Any advice? I don't want to follow someone's YT videos..

Have a great time!

I'm glad to hear you're having a great time with it!

If you can, I'd recommend picking up either the original games on PlayStation 2 or the HD Classics trilogy on PlayStation 3 instead. The Vita version is known to have some trouble. It's not unplayable or anything, but if you have the opportunity to play the other versions, it might be preferable.

As for the final boss, I think you mean the PS4 final boss, right? What I usually do is use only my favorite and most effective weapons, because the dispensed ammo is more likely to be for the weapons you've (nearly) emptied. And then keep moving from platform to platform in a circle for the whole duration.