Thread: Ratchet's Jack@**ery

Deleted user
Well, Ratchet's attitudes were good in a way because without that; they would never have become freinds.

Ratchet agreed to help Clank until they found Qwark. After that; Ratchet wanted to get out and explore the universe.
But

Clank led them into Qwark's trap, Ratchet was angry at Clank for being foolish and also wanted to get back at Qwark, Clank wanted to stop Drek, but Ratchet was still fuming about Qwark.
Once Qwark was downed on Oltanis; Ratchet saw the InfoBot and realised the gravity of the situation.
Then, Clank got struck by lightning, and Ratchet felt guilty for not having listened to Clank earlier about Drek, so felt concerned for the little guy

yeah i felt really bad for clank when

he got zapped.

Ratchet and Clank didnt get along in the begining because ratchet was only like a dramatic tennager
(teens are dramatic lol)

Deleted user
Ratchet and Clank didnt get along in the begining because ratchet was only like a dramatic tennager
(teens are dramatic lol)

or maybe because he was a stubborn twit that likes to insult a tiny robot who's new to this world. emoji

Hahahahaa Thats Posible

I've always liked Ratchet, even though in the first game he and Clank weren't exactly the best of friends. But then again, that's appropriate, because Clank pulled him into this big 'Save the Solar System" mess. It was Ratchet's longing for adventure that got him into the mess, but in a way Clank disrupted his life. And Ratchet's just like a typical kid - ready to blame everyone but themselves. I understand, because I'm a kid too.

I didn't really think like that about Ratchet when I first played, but looking back, I really can see the contrast; he did seem more selfish than he later became.

The argument can be viewed from 2 sides. Ratchet fell into a trap because of Clank. And they also had just recently met. And Ratchet was only 14 at the time (look at a time line for ages). So if you were 14 and someone who you just met pulled you into a trap you probably would be mad to. But Clank was only probably a few days old (if you actually counted the travel time) and didn't know any better. All Clank had herd was that Quark was some grate hero. How was he suppose to know he was tricking them? Their argument got harsh at times but it ended well and they became best friends.

you know im 14 and i wouldnt blame anyone for that. i mean clank didnt know right? but ratchet was a lil rude however several times clank started it. like when they watched the pokitaru info bot.

Yeah, sometimes Ratchet really crossed the line, like when he said, that he will send Clank for scrap. But i liked him, I know he was just angry at Clank, that Clank trusted Qwark so much.

Deleted user

Maybe he forgived Clank only a little bit, cause he could have left Clank in Gaspar since he already had the Pilot's Helmet wich comes with a Robotic Ignition System.

Deleted user

Yeah it was over the top but you've got to remember it was insomniacs first R&C game they didnt know what the series would turn out to be

Deleted user

The first Ratchet and Clank i played was Ratchet and Clank 3 so when I played the first one ratchet seemed like a complete different character,it annoyd me alot the way ratchet acted towards clank