Thread: Avatar of the Week

The snowman theme is now closed!
You may send me your votes!

The winner is… Red Dragon!
Congratulations! Until we get a better reward system, you get a week of bragging rights, and you can choose the next theme!

Edit: the new theme is fantasy creatures!

Can It be any type of fantasy Creatures?

That'll be quite a challenge! I'll give it a try…

Can It be any type of fantasy Creatures?

Yes, that is the idea.

Deleted user

My entry, I actually started working on this before I knew about this category but now I've finnished.
User image

My entry, I actually started working on this before I knew about this category but now I've finnished.
User image

Nice Entry! But.. we really need more people participating! emoji

Deleted user

Agreed, people, Y u no interested?
User image

Agreed, people, Y u no interested.
User image

Exactly People, that's the idea!

User image
Well, this is my entry… It's a Lombax with a Unicorn!

Hey nice entries emoji
We need to get more people into this competition. Three of us ain't really enough.

The only reason I haven't participated is I'm not very good at art, so my designs wouldn't even be worth entering…

Can you enter the competition if you won last round? There's nothing in the rules.
Only I'm reluctant to do so cos I think that gives an unfair advantage (such as choosing a category you're good at drawing)

Deleted user
Can you enter the competition if you won last round? There's nothing in the rules.
Only I'm reluctant to do so cos I think that gives an unfair advantage (such as choosing a category you're good at drawing)

I think he said you cannot do that, he could have editted it, but I remmember on the original post seeing something like that.

I think he said you cannot do that, he could have editted it, but I remmember on the original post seeing something like that.

I thought so, but as I said reluctant to do so anyway.
In that case we need some more people in this game.