Thread: Omniweapons?

So, we have a bunch of new weapons that Ratchet uses in ItN, but the one that is intriguing me is the Omniblaster, according to sources, the Omniblaster is the weapon Ratchet starts with, it's your typical high fire rate but weak shots kind of weapon, what intrigued me was the fact that in the only screenshot we have of the Omniblaster, Ratchet is using two of them:

User image

The weapon is not called Omniblasters, so could this be the return of the customization system from ACiT?
Not only that, but at the end of the trailer Neftin actually says:

Fire all Omniweapons!

This means that there's more than the Omniblaster in this "Omni" series.
What do you guys think of it?

"Omni" weapons could be actually nexus-related. As for the Omniblasters, it actually reminds me Size Matters, where after upgrading blaster to V5 you get two of them.

Omniblaster? Were did you hear this?

I did think Neftin said Omnirockets, which I am pretty sure are those rockets we actually see in the trailer.

This is what I think happens: Ratchet locks up Vendra, Neftin rocks up and launches these Omniweapons/rockets and then the whole place starts to explode up. Most of the footage appears to be in the destroyed prison.

If this is true (which I'm pretty sure it is) then these Omniweapons/rockets are a little bit too different from Ratchet's blaster for them to be of the same series. That's why I wouldn't think Ratchet's blaster would be called an Omniblaster.

If this Omniblaster were to be the name of it then I doubt it would imply customisation. The word Omni only really means ALL. Construct means build. So the Constructo line makes sense, but if there were modifiable Omniweapons, it wouldn't make nearly as much sense. It would sort of just imply there would be more uses, or it's the definitive blaster of all blasters.

But the ship makes more sense because as we saw the ship fires three rockets per shot, and they appear to be massively destructive. So Omni meaning ALL, would imply these do the damage of some sort of super-missile. all you'd need to get the job done. And it fires rockets simultaneously.