Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

How's your shoulder? Pretty sore I guess.

It's good right now since I took a break after Paris, but I fear those Diamond Challenges like the plague…

Best of luck then… try not to break anything.

Best of luck then… try not to break anything.

Don't worry, Diamond Metropolis was pretty tame, and I handicapped myself by only playing as the weakest characters, Ratchet and Clank.

I remember doing most of the Cane whipin' with Sly. Kept wondering where that myalgia came from every morning.

*yes, I Google translated 'Myalgia'.

Metal Kor… he was one of the easiest bosses in the game…

There was a Move Heroes discussion wich I didn't notice? Eh, missed my opportunity to complain about it emoji Sorry Heather, I couldn't resist…

There was a Move Heroes discussion wich I didn't notice? Eh, missed my opportunity to complain about it emoji Sorry Heather, I couldn't resist…

We can continue if you wish.
In all honesty, the characerization is horrid in this game.

Not mentioning the plot… I haven't played the game in a long time, but I can clearly remember my hate towards the game - it was a time, when I was a pure hater (I am not proud of that) and PS Move Heroes was on the 'most hated things list'. And sorry Heather, but it doesn't really work as a party game - I invited some friends and we tried to play the game, but controls, original and clever missions (hehe) and the need of calibrating Move all the time made us put the game away after five minutes.
PS Move Heroes is NO GOOD!
User image

Party game?
The closest thing this game has is me playong while my friend gives me power-ups.

Party game for one, that is. emoji

I've beaten Abe's Oddysee, and started Abe's Exoddus, and I'm on my second playthrough of the Stick of Truth.

Beat Mass Effect 3 again, I'm sure it won't be long until I crawl back to ME1. But for now I'm going through my 1 year Old Xbox1 collection. Played a few hours of Halo yesterday and right now I'll make do with Resistance BS since im at my grandparent's.

I can't stop playing Saper! Don't know why but I just can't…

I've been playing Disney Magical World, ITS SO FUN AND CUTE. I'm having a blast with it.

Finally I'm playing the DC Comics levels on LBP Vita. It's about what I expected. It has it's ups and downs.

Pros:

• It's hard enough, that I'm going to spend hours on it
  • It is totally different from the PS3 levels
  • The music sequencer track isn't there, so I can use that to my advantage
  • It is genuinely fun
  • That mini-game has been replaced with a better mini-game
  • Every tool is there, and they all work excellent

Cons:

• It's so hard, I'm going to have to spend hours on it
  • It isn't as stable as the PS3 levels by any means (I could give examples, but my fingers hurt too much)
  • It's full of LAG! AND IT'S OFFLINE!!!
  • It isn't as visually stunning as the PS3 levels
  • I'm hungry