Thread: Playstation AllStars Battle Royale

So you got that DLC, eh? I wish I had the Heavenly Sword stage. Lve the Fearless music!

Kat doesn't speak any language. It's just a gibberish voice that is supposed to sound French or Japanese or somewhere in between.

Deleted user
Kat doesn't speak any language. It's just a gibberish voice that is supposed to sound French or Japanese or somewhere in between.

Oh…it's pretty obvious now that you've pointed it out. lol.

Is Grafity Rush itself voiced in English?

Deleted user

Nope, it's all done in that fictional language. You have to read the subtitles.

Nope, it's all done in that fictional language. You have to read the subtitles.

Hmm.. there's nothing wrong with it, but I prefer English over any language any day. Still am gonna get it some time, I wanna play all the games of every PSAll-Stars characteremoji

Deleted user

Even…Dead Space? *evil laugh*

\r\n\r\nYes. emoji

Yes, thats actually on the list of games I wanna try out. And its a 3rd person sci-fi shooter after al ^^

Deleted user

\r\n\r\nYes. emoji

Yes, thats actually on the list of games I wanna try out. And its a 3rd person sci-fi shooter after al ^^

Oh. Well…yes it is…I mean, if you wanna be all not scared about it.

Oh. Well…yes it is…I mean, if you wanna be all not scared about it.

Yeah, about that. I recently bought Resi 5 to prepare me for TLoU. And maybe that can prepare me for Dead Space.emoji

Does anybody here still play this? I haven't touched the game in a while but I was really digging it. I got really good with PaRappa, and played a decent Toro, Spike, Sir Dan, Ratchet, and Jak. Though I don't think I'd be so decent with them anymore, haha. Still, maybe sometime we could get some users together and play a 2v2 or FFA (Free For All, not Full Frontal Assault, lol) match or two, if anyone still plays.

I play it from time to time on Vita. I'm not that good at it, as it's really really hard to connect to a match, because my internet and Vita get along horribly. I don't think I'd be able to play with anyone on Ratchet Galaxy.

I play it from time to time on Vita. I'm not that good at it, as it's really really hard to connect to a match, because my internet and Vita get along horribly. I don't think I'd be able to play with anyone on Ratchet Galaxy.

Same here, I think I played it online twice emoji

I like Spike, he's fast and agile, but he can also hit pretty hard, especially when you know how to utilize his weapons.
I also get a kick out of Ratchet, thre're some pretty awesome combos you can, just try the "Shock Ravager + Warmonger" combo, very efficient if you pull it off.
Sly is very agile, although I don't like him because of his inability to block. He also doesn't hit very hard.

That's my opinion on the game, the other characters I've only touched for MultiPlayer with my family.

I've played it online… zero. The single player is good enough for me, the AI feels like a second player. Really enjoyed it on PS3, but when I got my Vita I also got the Vita version for it and I've been playing that one most since.