Thread: Sonic - Official Thread

Tails and Amy look better, but Sonic and especially Knuckles look a bit off.

They will also launch a toy line. Im so gonna collect all of the action figures!

Tails and Amy look better, but Sonic and especially Knuckles look a bit off.

They will also launch a toy line. Im so gonna collect all of the action figures!

I'm suprised to see you complaining about the character design after our Sly movie discusssion emoji But despice new character design this cartoon does something that Ratchet and Sly movie doesn't (or at least does it better) - it stays true to the original artstyle.

I can live with Sly wearing trousers, his whiskers, Bentley's eyes. But…

User image

User image

Its not awfull… but it could have been better. And maybe Sonic could have been a little shorter.

It looks fine to me, Knuckles' size finally match his strenght, besides his face didn't change. And I'm not disliking Ratchet and Sly movie designs because of "Sly got pants" or "Ratchet's too short" crap, but because they miss the feel of the games. Unlike Sonic Boom character designs.

I see why they changed it. It had to fit the cartoons too and they want a more western approach. But finally when Amy isn't stereotype anymore, they turn Knuckles into oneemoji

It will take time to get used to some of the new characteristics, but at least the game itslef looks awesome already!

If only the game had some budget in those character models.

Not sure i follow you..

Not sure i follow you..

They look barely above 6th generation, I'm sure they'll be better by the time this releases, but right now this doesn't seem like Wii U quality.

Really? I mean.. I haven't plays on a Wii U yet, but the quality looked pretty good in the trailer.

Really? I mean.. I haven't plays on a Wii U yet, but the quality looked pretty good in the trailer.

TV Show, yes. Game, no.

TV Show, yes. Game, no.

Yeah, it reminds me of Sonic 06, or even Sonic Heroes emoji

But… I saw Generations with a splash art kinda artstyleemoji

User image

But… I saw Generations with a splash art kinda artstyleemoji

User image

The game looks nice, but the characters don't.

Oh, right. We were talking about the character. Sorry.

This… indeed looks really bad. Especially the eyes.
User image

Personally, I think they look good, even Knuckles. Anyway, it's a spin-off and they won't look like this in next Sonic games.

But I won't buy this game because I have neither a Wii U nor a 3DS. I'm not interested in those consoles.