Thread: Really Random thread

Today is my birthday! emoji

Randomness ouvrloud emoji

User image

Happy birthday emoji

I know I'm 3 hours late but Happy Birthday to you!

A year ago I bought a Xenoblade: Chronicles as an SOS game that I could sell to make some quick money. The longer you wait, the more you can gain with this one. Sunday's a convention so I thought it was time that we'd go on our seperate ways. Put it up for a sale and a few second later someone came to pick it up for €30.

I just hope I will never regret it!emoji

You should be regretting it right now though.
Did you actually get to play it? If not, there's a reason why someone was so quick to buy it for 30 bucks.

I also heard Lightning Returns has no direction what so ever, is this true?

Nope, didn't. I've seen enough to say it wasn't a game for me.

And direction? That depends. Your direction is the clock, thats your compass. Though you design each day for yourself. You give yourself your own prefered directions, based on the time you have and what time it is.

In terms of Side-Stuff, right? Or does the main story have no "go there" moments?

Not specificly. You can do the hell ever you want, at what day ever you want. But ofcourse the game has its own main quests that have an order.

"You don't play MGS4, you watch it"

What's that? Can't hear you!

Lightning Returns, what a beauty.

Having a god damn Test tommorow… emoji

I need to do an 'elevator pitch' for Grendel-Games to accept me for an internship. One big conpiracy, cause my tech it letting them pick me up… need a pick-up line.

Just got Ground Zeroes.