Thread: Your dream game sequels/remakes/spinoffs/etc.

What instalments in a game series would you really like to see (even completely unfeasible ones)?

Mine are:

• The return of classic style Spyro and Crash Bandicoot
  • A new Earthworm Jim game
  • A new Simpsons game
  • Some sort of "Director's Cut" of Crash Twinsanity
  • A remake or port of Speed Freaks

Let us begin:

- Mass Effect: Trilogy on PlayStation Vita
- Mass Effect 3: Definitive Edition. With all the DLC's on disc.
- StarFox Epilogue
- Ratchet & Clank Future 4 (honestly didn't think Nexus concluded it all)
- Sly Cooper 5
- Tomb Raider / Unchartee cross-over
- Uncharted 2,5. With Elena perspective.
- Super Mario Sunshine 2. Just as good as a Mario used to be.
- Sonic Generations part 2

- Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
- Summon Night Swordcraft Story 3 localized
- Batman Arkham 3
- F-Zero sequel
- Starfox 64 2 (or 128)
- Size Matters, Seret Agent Clank and Gong Mobile PS3/4 ports.
- Sonic Colors HD

Above all, I would have liked to see the Xenosaga series be told the way it was meant to, in seven installments instead of being changed around and rushed into three (although I still think they did good despite this). Its kind of too late now to pick up where they left off since they concluded everything in the third and final game. But I don't know if I've ever been so taken with a cast as I had with Xenosaga's and I just wanted each character to get the spotlight and development they deserved. Anyways rant over! If nothing else, an HD collection of the trilogy would be enough for me. Aside from Xenosaga;

- Paper Mario (but in the style of 64/TYD; I wasn't crazy about SPM and SS)
- Kirby Air-Ride (either in HD on Wii U or just a new installment)
- THE LAST GUARDIAN??
- New Pokemon Channel. I'm only half-joking
- Dissidia (As much as I love the portability of the first two, I don't have a Vita so selfishly I want it for PS3)

I liked Dissidia 012. For as long as Lightning's part lasted that was…

I have a big list.

• Resistance trilogy remake PS4 - All 3 Resistance games remade into one big game for PS4.
  • Ratchet & Clank Trilogy remake PS4/Vita - The first 3 or 4 R&C games remade to look all new and awesome for next current gen consoles.
  • inFamous PS Vita (Idea 1) - Seeing as how the new PS4 game following Delsin Rowe is following after the good ending of inFamous 2, it would be cool if they made a Vita game in which you play as Cole continuing to 'save' whatever life he could. Throughout the game you can do your best to either do everything the good way or the bad way, leading up to a confrontation with this super conduit Delsin, who is trying to achieve the opposite of what you want (so either way he's the final boss, either as a good guy or a bad guy).
  • inFamous PS Vita (Idea 2) - The same, except reversed, so you play as Delsin fighting towards the objective of defeating Cole.
  • inFamous PS Vita (Idea 3) - Chose your character. Would be best because you could have 4 different ending (2 games), but having 2 drastically different perspectives could be quite troublesome.
  • Jak 4 - If Naughty Dog could make another that would be very awesome.
  • Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Wouldn't a new PS4 title be fun?
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus PS Vita - If done right it could be awesome!

The list could go on, but it won't.

- Sonic Colors HD

Rather Sonic Colors on non-Nintendo system… With the HD mark.

- Sonic Colors HD

Rather Sonic Colors on non-Nintendo system… With the HD mark.

They're still in that Nintendo partnership thing, maybe the last game will be Sonic Colors U.

They're still in that Nintendo partnership thing, maybe the last game will be Sonic Colors U.

You're looking forward HD remake, rather than a new title?

I didn't really like Colors because of the Whisps. Yhey slowed you down and I didn't think they are a cool feature.

Sonic: Lost World looks good though. On 3DS too, finally not a 2D Sonic on a handheld.

I didn't really like Colors because of the Whisps. Yhey slowed you down and I didn't think they are a cool feature.

Sonic: Lost World looks good though. On 3DS too, finally not a 2D Sonic on a handheld.

From what I've seen, Sonic Lost World slows you down in even more ways than Colors… And you're beloved Wimps are there as well emoji

They are? I've stopped watching trailer at some point to avoid spoilers. Guess I missed the point why it, again, wasn't really a succes…

They are? I've stopped watching trailer at some point to avoid spoilers. Guess I missed the point why it, again, wasn't really a succes…

There is a whole Wisp Trailer…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-n8PS6zWNU

O.O

I liked the red rocket thingy though. But everything after was… meh.

You're looking forward HD remake, rather than a new title?

Yes, this game a year thing has been screwing them up since 2005