Thread: Games that need to be ported to PSVita

Q-Force did get a card in the form of a weird compilation thing.

What? Where? How?

User image

But aren't those on the memory card? We're talking about game cards.

I don't know, never bought it.
Also, there's a Disc Benefits section when you put ItN in, so don't worry about money.

Oh… well I guess they've made enough money through the memory cards then?

Well still If its done right I'm going to feel like I'm stealing, because the only cross-buy experience I've ever had was poor Qforce.

I don't know, never bought it.
Also, there's a Disc Benefits section when you put ItN in, so don't worry about money.

It's for QfB emoji

Sly Trilogy on Vita confirmed. Hailz, yes! That whati got my Vita for.

It's been confirmed quite a while ago actually…

I hope the R&C collection is coming to the Vita together with Deadlocked! And it would be cool if they would do new trophies emoji And am I the only one still waiting/hoping for The R&C Collection 2?

And am I the only one still waiting/hoping for The R&C Collection 2?

Probably yes emoji Since Deadlocked was released separately, and PSP games aren't that famous (GoW on PSP was much more succesfull) R&C: Collection 2 is very, VERY unlikely.

And am I the only one still waiting/hoping for The R&C Collection 2?

Probably yes emoji Since Deadlocked was released separately, and PSP games aren't that famous (GoW on PSP was much more succesfull) R&C: Collection 2 is very, VERY unlikely.

I know, but it would be just for the completion… I never played the PSP games on PS2, only on PSP, and I would really like it to get it on the PS3. And Deadlocked, I will not buy it from PSN cause I had to had it for free cause I bought the game on day one, but didn't get the game… (Still trying to get it) And I would really like it if they would put some mini games in a second R&C collection like they did with Sly Cooper… They could add Going Mobile, The online games, and maybe Before the nexus. I know, the chance that this happens is 0,000000001 , but I would be very happy emoji

You had to play Multiplayer, if you didn't then they won't send it to you, just buy it. I bought my TR Survival Edition content because my code was expired.

It's been confirmed quite a while ago actually…

I know, im a bit late to the party. But i hadn't Googled 'sly trilogy vita' for a while anymore. emoji