Thread: Top 10 Female Chars (Woman's Day)

Reminds me of ND and their evolution from Crash to TLoU.

Also..

Snow White (Snow White & the Huntsman)
User image

Bella Swan (Twilight Saga)
User image

Evelyn Salt (Salt)
User image

Sara Broome (The Interpreter)
User image

Clarice Starling (Hannibal series)
User image

Another one from the Crash Bandicoot games:
Nina Cortex
User image

You guys should totally have watched Frozen. I've been watching the full movie every day ever since I saw it. <3
Yeah, my vote was for Frozen, but I'll just have to continue my wait.

Looking through these posts makes me feel rather nostalgic.

Also, Snow White in Snow White and the Huntsman was a cool character…Now Bella Swan…I think I have always hung around people who make fun of her. Ha!

One more note, I liked Treasure Planet so much when it first came out that my parents would punish me by taking it away from me.

Twilight is a thing. There's so many people that hate it for whatever reason, but it literally changed my life on so many topics. I started watching different kind of movies, try different games and music. But most of all, I started reading books again. Books <3

And finally someone that loves SWaTH too. It used to be my favorite movie… until Frozen.

Yeah, well.. there's some thing I just can't agree on. Sure, the first book wasn't really that good and Breaking Dawn P1 the movie was very… not good. But that doesn't mean its all about the fight between the vampire and the werewolf for one girl.

HeatherGrace, I did like Snow White and the Huntsman. I think it's one of those movies I can just sit down and watch when there is nothing on TV. Feel free to chat more of it if you want.

Aside from the Twilight argument for now, I want to add another lady. Despite being a guy I still think of her as a favorite.
User image
Anastasia a.k.a. Anya