Thread: Well this happened...

Summer starts in December :oui:

I've gone through all the footage and translated all the Lombax text into English. Most of it is gibberish, but one sign has the Grummelnet logo and the text "PDA" underneath it. Oh and one sign says "ASS".

There also could very well be a new Lombax font character for 'j' and 2 new alien languages.

How about in the Northern Hemisphire?

I really have no idea. That's a pretty broad region of the world though, isn't it? I suggest googling your country and the season you are after. E.g. "New Zealand summer"

Also… Aleero City? Seriously? I know Metropolis isn't the most original name, but… Come on, it's too iconic!

I've already said this: Aleero City is the Train Station. It's still called Metrpolis. I really couldn't hear Michael Bross's work, so I have no idea what to think of it…

I'll bet they've renamed the planet "Metropolis" and called the city Aleero City. I mean why would you have a city inside a city? Unless they've done that and decided Metropolis City is really big and needs sub-cities inside itself.

One thing I am certain of is that they have not named the train station Aleero City. Why would you name a train station a city? That doesn't make much sense.

Song ? For trailer ?

Song ? For trailer ?

Sweat Shock.

If they make Metropolis kinda like Coruscant (the whole planet is one big city), it really needs sub-cities. Or maybe it's just a new city.

Yeah, there's probably no need to worry. I think the last thing IG feels like doing is upset fans by changing key names.

We have school off for July and August in the Czech Republic.

And done! A friend of mine found an Excel sheet. Passed the first of my final exams. Officially I have vacation now, but I'm gonna spend an extra 2 weeks at my internship ^^

Loving thisemoji

The main riff sounds pretty similar to the one from Aerosmith's Walk This Way.

Trust me: everyone says that emoji

It kind of reminds me of Led Zeppelin.

So.. this is a recent update? (Slight spoiler alert)

linky

People write various things on Ratchet Wikia, don't trust it.