Sujet : Introduce yourself

Wow… Leave for a couple of days and this happens… Hi guys! emoji

Welcome French members! I hope you guys try to get active on other topics besides this one emoji

Giko-Gakola, you must be aware that there are many English words that are considered taboo, which you can't use here. Watch your language :oui:

my name is blitz wolf i am 13 years old i live in new york i am freinds with nightwingratchet although he is not with us anyomore i am planning a mobile app game called galaxy's hero is there a way someone can send me a link to a ratchet and clank movie picture for my avatar i have tried and can not find one and i have looked at the wallpaers in multimedia i also know how big the picture needs to be

MERGING? I like to understand all of the posts, not just 25% of them emoji

my name is blitz wolf i am 13 years old i live in new york i am freinds with nightwingratchet although he is not with us anyomore i am planning a mobile app game called galaxy's hero is there a way someone can send me a link to a ratchet and clank movie picture for my avatar i have tried and can not find one and i have looked at the wallpaers in multimedia i also know how big the picture needs to be

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy!

I hope you don't mind me asking what happened to nightwingratchet emoji

And good luck with your application. How do you plan on making it, and one what platform(s) will it release?

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy!

I hope you don't mind me asking what happened to nightwingratchet emoji

And good luck with your application. How do you plan on making it, and one what platform(s) will it release?

nightwing ratchet felt really bad for the follwing : replying to many times to people : insulting a person : and arguing about his locked thred to another ( he is very sore over that ) the game is a free to play handheld game it will be like clash of clans but space im still working out everything but it will come out !! but like i said im 13 so if everything works out in 5 or 6 years

He didn't have to go so far as to delete his account. He was getting better at posting around here. It is a learning experience. I'm pretty sure that when I first started out here I was much worse than he could have ever been emoji

So you want to make the next Clash of Clans? That's pretty ambitious. You'll need tools to create graphics and sound, and a tool to put it all together. This means you'll need to be able to design graphics, compose music/sound effects and program as well. If you don't already know how you're going to make it I'd suggest Game Maker. It's great for starting out emoji

He didn't have to go so far as to delete his account. He was getting better at posting around here. It is a learning experience. I'm pretty sure that when I first started out here I was much worse than he could have ever been emoji

So you want to make the next Clash of Clans? That's pretty ambitious. You'll need tools to create graphics and sound, and a tool to put it all together. This means you'll need to be able to design graphics, compose music/sound effects and program as well. If you don't already know how you're going to make it I'd suggest Game Maker. It's great for starting out emoji

i have a coder emoji anyway i do plan on taking a gameing class i have most off the stuff ready this is a project i hope to get a lot of people working on

Well update us when you have something to show :oui:

Well update us when you have something to show :oui:

if you ever want to talk to nightwing ratchet just ask and i will !

ArrowBot's development is being suspended while I work on other things. I am quite busy with these things unfortunately so I doubt I can help you with your project with anything besides advice.

EDIT: Here you can use this as your avatar: https://38.media.tumblr.com/avatar_ffa10ce46286_128.png

It's related to the movie.

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, ratchet117 emoji! Hope you enjoy your stay around here emoji!

ArrowBot's development is being suspended while I work on other things. I am quite busy with these things unfortunately so I doubt I can help you with your project with anything besides advice.

EDIT: Here you can use this as your avatar: https://38.media.tumblr.com/avatar_ffa10ce46286_128.png

It's related to the movie.

url ? im on mobile