Sujet : Introduce yourself

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Fizzwidget! I hope you have a great time posting in these forums.

Welcome here! This forum is probably one of my favourite places on the internet, I'm sure you'll have fun.

Membre supprimé

I just registered and actually just recently became a Ratchet and Clank fanemoji. I have had the Future trilogy for a while and really loved ACiT, but stopped playing at A4O. Just recently started replaying the Ratchet and Clank games and I might end up getting the PS2 games as well (maybe the HD collection, is it any god?). My friend has SM on his PSVita which I've played a lot on as well and I have Gladiator for my PS3 which I've actually never really played (got it for free).

Hello! Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy!

Welcome! Can I call you Carrot? emoji

Membre supprimé
Welcome! Can I call you Carrot? emoji

Sure emoji

Hey man, welcome!

The HD Collection is fine aside from Some very very minor things, so you're good to go. I do recomment you to play Gladiator on PS2 though. The HD port is all buggered up.emoji

Membre supprimé

Thanks for the infoemoji! I was just afraid the HD collection would be buggy as well as the only experience I've got from HD collections is Jak and Daxter on my friends PSvita… That was not a good HD collection :P
Might buy Gladiator for my PS2 some day but it doesn't sound that interesting, though I'm not really sure how the game is. Does it only focus on the combat like the arenas or does it involve platforming and exploration as well?

Well, the Jak and Daxter Collection is actually pretty good… on the PS3, the Vita version is pretty messy.
And as long as you don't mind Ratchet's helmet looking like this…

User image

… then the HD Collection is fine.

And Gladiator is much more combat heavy than the previous games, I think there's only 1 or 2 levels where you actually have to jump around on platforms and even then it's really basic.
Not that the combat isn't fun, though.

HD resolution is a fair trade for all the little inconveniences of the PS3 remaster.

And Gladiator is great. T'was my first R&C game and loved the heck out of it. It's like an expansion of the arena fights, like Darkstar says in his previous post. emoji

Membre supprimé

Oh ok, thank you for the info emoji Guess when I've finished the Future trilogy I'll buy the HD collection for my PS3!

Thanks Darkstar. I held off on posting here because I found the interface confusing. Now I guess I'll post here because it's somewhere else to talk about R&C I guess.

I knew there was something familiar about you emoji

Oh ok, thank you for the info emoji Guess when I've finished the Future trilogy I'll buy the HD collection for my PS3!

I have it… Just never played. emoji

Not on PS2 either?

I still have the Classics HD on Vita. I've had it since release and I've only played the first one. I'm affraid this game is going to freeze my Vita all the time. So I rather just play them on PS3 when I feel like it. I've also had it with starting those game from scratch. I want my weapons, armor and upgrades from the beginning dammit!

Nope… Never played the PS2 games at all, though I do want to.