Sujet : Orvus

I finished the first Ratchet & Clank and then I decided to replay ACIT again (coz its awesome). and I noticed something. Is Orvis a Blarg? because he has the same head shape, eye color and skin color as the blarg, he's just smaller.

Membre supprimé

Nope, he's a Zoni I believe… and some think he's the leader of all the Zoni too (though I aint completely sure)
But yeah, definitely not a Blarg though emoji

orvus is 100% zoni and the leader of the zoni at that cause if he was a blarg he wouldn't levitate nor do things like the zonis can.

that's ok not everyone knows about everything in the game

Membre supprimé

I could see why you can mistaken Orvus as a Blarg. He does have the same face form and eye colour as a Blarg. I think many people would think of Orvus as that species at first, but it is official that Orvus is 100% Zoni… and thank goodness! emoji

Membre supprimé

Since when were the Blaarg responcible for saving the universe XD?

Lol jokes but yeah true, but ever since I saw him I already assumed he was a Zoni anyways =D (but if you hadn't played ToD then I can see why some may get confused)

The first time I played through it I just saw him as a Zoni, It wasn't till my second play-through that I noticed the similarities. I know now he's not a blarg (it would be kinda ironic if he was, seeing as how they were the bad guys in the first R&C, lol)

yeah it would be strange if they came back emoji

Orvus is a Zoni, of course.
I think that's why Clank is very unique. Even though he's a robot, he's got a soul inside.
I like Clank the way he is. He's got great parents that knew why they made Clank for.
Without it, the whole universe would be done for.