Sujet : Best cutscene?

Membre supprimé

I also really like the one when Ratchet defeats Cassiopia and saves Clank… now that was awesome, and it's funny what Ratchet and Clank say to each other once they land on that piece of land, after all that trouble =D

I also really like the one when Ratchet defeats Cassiopia and saves Clank… now that was awesome, and it's funny what Ratchet and Clank say to each other once they land on that piece of land, after all that trouble =D

Yeah, that was so funny. You really feel emotional attached to them after that scene.

The very last cutscence! I swear, when Clank runs back to Ratchet and with Orvus' message in the Background, it kinda makes me teary eyed. At least when I first played it. The ending itself was bittersweet, but in a good way. Also loved every Nefarious momment (besides his death, though it did fit him), and Qwark's speech at the Battleplex. Also this:
User image

Now, how can you say no to that face?
…unless you are Nefarious, because Vorselon is his b***h!

Membre supprimé

Haha! Yeah, I think that cutscene is very funny too. It does truly show Vorselon's 'soft' side XD

And yeah I also agree that the last cutscene was very emotional, probably the most emotional in the whole series. That, and the one when Ratchet and Clank give each other a brotherly hug ;.; (before Alister goes ape-s**t anyway 8O!)

And the cause of fangirls.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about that. I was like full of joy when I saw that, mainly because the media makes it out that only two gay guys can hug, but I think best firends can show affection too.

Brooooomance!!!

I think my favorite cut-scene is "Time cannot be changed" it's when Ratchet rescues clank from falling and then collapses with exhaustion when he lands, I liked the bit where he says "fantastic, I'm just gonna lay here for a while, ok?", its the "gimme a minute, I just fell 50 stories to save you and lived" kinda way that he says it that I love. lol emoji

Fair enough

Membre supprimé
And the cause of fangirls.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about that. I was like full of joy when I saw that, mainly because the media makes it out that only two gay guys can hug, but I think best firends can show affection too.

Brooooomance!!!

Yeah that is kinda sad how some people actually think they're 'in love' with each other, only because they're best friends (males) and gave each other a hug! Yeesh, can't guys do that at all without automatically being labeled gay, if they're not related? Lol it's silly. But it makes me laugh anyway how some are very serious about it XP but I'll leave them in peace…

I see them sorta as 'brothers', and I'm glad most other fans do too. I think Crack in Time had some of the best cutscenes in the whole series.

Well, I have nothing against people who see them as a couple, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about most people think that two guys hugging= Gay when it comes to the media.

I do see Ratchet and Clank having a brother like relationship, mainly with all they been though and such. And being Clank was the closes thing to a family Ratchet ever had, it made me full of glee seeing those themes seen in CiT.

Membre supprimé

Yeah that's true, Ratchet hasn't really got any 'family' left when you think about it, besides Clank of course =D but surely Ratchet was raised by someone… (might have just been in an orphanage or something)

Speaking of that: yeah, we don't really know much about what happened to him when he came to Solana. I'm sure someone found him yes, but who? Also, did that person take care of him, or was it, like you said, he ended up being stuck in an orphanage.

That's a keeper :oui:

It would probably be quicker to say which cutscenes I didn't like. Uhhh, no, that doesn't help because I can't think of any I don't like, wait I'm not too keen on the ones in the BattlePlex I find those tedious to watch when I'm in a battle arena. But apart from that… the only cutscene I really can't stand is the cartoon about Gimlick valley when Yurik is explaining what happened. Apart from those four, all of the cutscenes in ACIT were great. emoji

I love all the cutscenes in this game, it's too hard to choose!!' but the last few blow me away.

Speaking of that: yeah, we don't really know much about what happened to him when he came to Solana. I'm sure someone found him yes, but who? Also, did that person take care of him, or was it, like you said, he ended up being stuck in an orphanage.

I fail to see that happening emoji