Sujet : Combat Devices

Out of all of the Combat Devices,my most favorites were:

Mr.Zurkon-A Combat Device that can not only help you,but entertain you as well.
Groovitron-Again,another Combat Device that helps you and entertains you!
Leech Bomb/Mega Leech Bomb-A very useful Device that can really help you when you are low on health.
Confuzzler Gas-A fun Combat Device that distracts enemies,making them attack each other. emoji
Transmorpher-Yet another Device that entertains you,especially with the Groovitron.

My least favorites were:
Visi-Copter-This device may come in handy at times,but can be kind of confusing to control.
Death Springs-This Device may be useful against groups of small enemies,but is useless against big enemies.

Really? Death springs are amongst my favourates! They are soo handy when battling Tachyon! I found them quite powerful! And the Visicopter once mastered, is a mad killing machine! While using it Ratchet is invincible! No greater feeling than that! Another one that is good against bosses like Tachyon when booth Ratchet and Tachyon are low on health! Totally turns the tables on him! Leech bomb never restored enough health for me, but Mega Leech bomb did! Oh and the Groovitron is good! And Zurkon is hallarious, and useful! Those are the ones that really stick out! Sux they dont upgrade though