Sujet : Concert & Live list.

This is a thread where members can discuss the concerts and live performances that they have gone to, and share thoughts and suggestions.
Here is my list, the locations, and highlight song:

Green Day - Sydney, Australia - Holiday
AC/DC - Sydney, Australia - Highway to Hell
U2 - Belfast, Ireland - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Queen - London, England - I Want It All
Rogue Traders - Melbourne, Australia - Voodoo Child
Veronicas - Brisbane, Australia - Untouched
Robbie Williams - London, England - Let Me Entertain You
James Blunt - London, England - You're Beautiful
Midnight Oil - Melbourne, Australia - Beds Are Burning
Pink - London, England - So What

So there's my list, I loved every single one, but Green Day was the best, followed by AC/DC and Queen.
So what's your list? emoji

I went to Ireland to see U2, you live in Ireland, and you haven't gone? I'm baffled. But not everyone likes U2. . .

I'd make a list about that but sadly I've never been to one and may never will my sis told me once that live concerts are a big disapointment and best not go to any of them at all.

well don't shut them out completely, all concerts are different and everyone has a different opinion on them, u'll need to go to one yourself to find out what you think

that's true and I would do that but there's one little problem I'm not very comfortable in huge crowds I'm only comfy in small groups of people say about 5 to 10 people ^^'

Membre supprimé

I've only been to a HIM concert a few years ago with my friends and that's probably the only concert that I went to. Even though I wasn't a huge fan of them, but I did enjoyed the experience.

Not too big on huge crowds and people pushing you all over the place though, so I don't know if I'll go to another concert again. Plus, I cannot really afford to go to any concerts right now.

Membre supprimé

Never been to one, since there aren't any in New Zealand that interest me :S and I'd have no friends to go with anyway, none of my real-life friends are into the same music as me :S lol

I've only been to a HIM concert a few years ago with my friends and that's probably the only concert that I went to. Even though I wasn't a huge fan of them, but I did enjoyed the experience.

Not too big on huge crowds and people pushing you all over the place though, so I don't know if I'll go to another concert again. Plus, I cannot really afford to go to any concerts right now.

I went to Queen and Green Day. If there are any live pefromances you should go to in your life, it's those two!