Sujet : What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. And in my case 'right now' means I'm in the middle of a storyline right now and I donno when I'll finish it up. I hope I'll make it 'till the end of the year…

Membre supprimé

I've just finished Banjo-Kazooie before my gameplay of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. And let me tell you, Banjo-Kazooie was an additively awesome game! I couldn't stop playing this game which makes it so darn fun and I also cannot believe I didn't pick this game up when it was released back in 1998. Tipsy you're old school crazy!

But yeah, Banjo-Kazooie was so much fun and I wouldn't mind playing it again one day. Now it's off to finish Sands of Time and that would probably be my break from gaming at the meantime… or from old game consoles at this point. I need to play some newer games, especially my PS3. emoji

Demon's Souls!

I've just finished Borderlands on the PS3, it was actually really good, at first it was very hard coz all the weapons were really weak, eventually the weapons got better and I found techniques that worked, for me it was stand a mile away and snipe anything that moved. It's has 4 player online but I completed it myself. I'd advise you to try it if you haven't yet

also…

Demon's Souls

Christ! I played that, good god! that is the hardest game I've ever played, you die once, your health is split in half, and you're sent back to the start of the level! As Yahtzee, the reviewer from Zero Punctuation, said about it "a game that takes half your health bar away when you die and says you cant have it back till you get better is a game that does not f**k about!" lol

I've just finished Borderlands on the PS3, it was actually really good, at first it was very hard coz all the weapons were really weak, eventually the weapons got better and I found techniques that worked, for me it was stand a mile away and snipe anything that moved. It's has 4 player online but I completed it myself. I'd advise you to try it if you haven't yet

also…

Demon's Souls

Christ! I played that, good god! that is the hardest game I've ever played, you die once, your health is split in half, and you're sent back to the start of the level! As Yahtzee, the reviewer from Zero Punctuation, said about it "a game that takes half your health bar away when you die and says you cant have it back till you get better is a game that does not f**k about!" lol

It's very, very hard. It's such a craze in Asian coutries at the moment. JRPGs are always much harder than RPGs. Even Oblivion was too easy for me. But I love DS. The only other game other than that is about as hard is Final Fantasy XIII, I believe.

Recently playing "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions". Having a blast with this game.

well besides ratchet and clank im playing dragon quest 9
really good game, if you like final fantasy you might like this game

I'm playing Sonic Rush and Metroid Other M. by the way. one thing that i'm disapointed about Metroid Other M. That Its not a awesome movie! emoji I would say the same thing for halo reach but I'm not going to brag about it so no will hate them.But nothing is wrong with them they are incrediable but I wish they both had a action live movie like the trailers seen on tv.am i right.

I just finished up QFB. Now im gonna try to finish in "Hard" mode. emoji

Membre supprimé

For a few days I was re-playing Donkey Kong 64. Yeah I know, I said it wasn't a game I liked in one of the threads due to it's really hard difficulty for an E-rated title. Although, there's something about the game that makes it so freaking addicting. I am almost there in completing the game 100%, but there is one (or possibly two) missions I need to do that is impossible to do. I need a particular item from the same mission to get further to the game too. It would probably take some time or even forever to do. emoji

I was also playing a bit of Perfect Dark before playing DK64 (boy, I sure was in a Rare mood last week) and once again, I was trying to complete the last chapter in Agent Mode and there's something that's screwing my game play up, making me fail the mission quite very often. Either I'm getting killed easily or my accurate in shooting is pretty bad. So I stopped and tried some of the missions in Secret Agent Mode, which some were fun but there were a few that were pretty challenging of course. emoji

I may not be playing anyting right now but when I have the time I'll be playing my new game Modnation Racers :3

Membre supprimé

Just playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with two giant Warios and two giant Ganondorfs!

Membre supprimé

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer. Trying to reach level 50.

Was playing R&C (original) on my old PS2, then just started playing ODST, since it's the only game I have fro X360. emoji

Oblivion, raiding sigil stones