Sujet : Sony Asks Players For HD-ified PS2 Games on PS3!

Article: http://www.qj.net/qjnet/playstation-3/sony-asks-what-ps2-games-would-you-like-hd-fied.html

You heard it right, folks. Sony's putting up a survey and asking you, yes you, the gamers to tell them what series would you like to be remade (or "HD-ified"emoji. Some examples would include Ratchet and Clank, Shadow of the Collasus, ICO, Silent Hill, and Grand Theft Auto. Hurry, hurry, hurry! It may not last that long!

I do wish it was for PSP as well, but oh well. Shadow Puppet signing out!

Oh yeah baby, bring it on!!!!!

ratchet and clank on ps3!!!!!!!!!!! heak yea!!!!!! emoji
i would love to see the first game in HD!!!! and all the others to!!please please please please please please please please please please please please put ratchet on ps3!!!! need more people to say yes to ratchet and clank on ps3!!!

Membre supprimé
A little update for those of you that solely want a R&C collection on PS3: http://www.qj.net/qjnet/news/insomniac-will-back-ratchet-clank-collection-but-they-wont-make-it.html

Insomniac WON'T make it. So that makes me think this could easily be screwed up, heh.

Well the Sly trilogy is officially getting an HD remake, so I can understand why the Ratchet and Clank PS2 trilogy would probably not make it to the PS3 (perhaps next year would be a good idea).

Also, when you come to think of it, I think Ratchet and Clank's popularity is becoming pretty well known right now compared to some other game franchises. So therefore, the Sly Cooper does need more love and attention since not too many people are aware on that series.

I am not too bummed out about Ratchet and Clank not making it to the PS3 since I do have the PS2 trilogy games and a PS2 that still works. But, for those who haven't played those game before playing the Future saga games, I could understand why they would feel pretty disappointed. emoji

Recently, Insomniac Games have been uploading to YouTube loads of old trailers and interviews for the PS2 Ratchet titles, which has started rumours that there may be an HD collection on the way.
Personally I don't agree with this and think they're doing it just so that the videos are there to see, as they hadn't been before; but on the other hand I may be wrong…
What does anyone else think?

Well let me think,re-making the PS2 Games of the Ratchet and Clank series can be good because nostalgia could comeback to us,in HD.

I would have thought that because RaC is so popular already, they would have made the old ones into HD so they can generate an extra buck :P Alot of the newcomers to the franchise may not have played the old PS2 versions.