Sujet : Arena too easy?

I don't know about anyone else, but I found the challenges at the Imperial Fight Festival really easy. The Agorian BattlePlex in ACIT was an improvement though because they had varying levels of difficulty.

Membre supprimé

I think the arenas in TOD were basically like the ones from the previous games, especially the arenas in Going Commando. Design of the place was simplistic, but with pretty straight on challenges that were not too complex. If you have played the previous games, then you would find most of the challenges pretty easy, but I think there were a few that were quite difficult and a little tedious.

I find some a bit challangeing, especally in challage mood.

They made it more for kids with buttery fingers that couldn't use the controller because it was slipping out of their hands. emoji

Membre supprimé

when i first played it, it was hard. i kept dying and it was AGES till i got to the boss

I did the Qwarktastic challenge 4 times without breaking a sweat, seems like, all arenas, with exception of the batleplex are a piece of cake

The arena Challenges in Tod are easy, Especially the one with only one weapon. In the old ones there was no ammo boxes, so you had to use the ammo you got wisely.
There you could just shoot get ammo and shoot again. BUT!!! The Disco Challenge with the wrench was quite hard to me. I died so many times emoji

Membre supprimé
The arena Challenges in Tod are easy, Especially the one with only one weapon. In the old ones there was no ammo boxes, so you had to use the ammo you got wisely.
There you could just shoot get ammo and shoot again. BUT!!! The Disco Challenge with the wrench was quite hard to me. I died so many times emoji

Oh yeah, the Disco Challenging was absolutely difficult to do for the first time. Doing that challenge isn't too bad now. It just takes time to get all the enemies round up together so you can make all of them dance while you strike attack them with the wrench. I'm sure that's how I've completed it last year. emoji

I loved that challenge, just comet strike them all the way and use the blasters of the enemy ot kill them!

I just killed the most dangerous ones while they where dancing. emoji
The funny thing is, i killed the ones with the blades while theyre dancing, they where most dangerous to me. The ones with the guns couldnt shoot me, because im nearly INVIINSIBEWLLL emoji emoji emoji

agreed that Smack Down at The Disco was quite a challenge, probably the hardest one. Comet strike was the most effective, though i much prefer ACiT's Comet Strike, it is way esier and you can do it while jumping emoji And i hop all over the place! It is my primary way of dodgeing. The Hyper-strike was also a good one (for dancing enimies mainly)