Sujet : Best Cutscene

What are your fave cutscenes in the second game?
Mine is when you get the second wrench and there is a logic puzzle:
"Break glass to get wrench" Ratchet goes to break glass.
"hold on; this one says: break glass with rock to break glass to get wrench to break glass to get rock, oooh I LOVE solving logic puzzles! If you break the glass with the-"
Ratchet breaks the glass and picks up the new wrench
"solved it"!
emoji

Membre supprimé

For some reason, I really liked the "Why is Billy sad?" one, and also the one with Angela going "Meow…."

And of course, the cutscene before you face the Giant Protopet… with Angela's famous

"Alright! Just what the *BEEP* is going ON!?"

Membre supprimé

Hmmm… that's a good question because I thought there were a lot of funny scenes in Going Commando. So I'll just name a few.

There was the beginning scene when Ratchet and Clank lands on Notak. The thief leaves the planet and when Clank asks why they always arrive when a villain leaves, Ratchet and Clank stares at the camera aka YOU. emoji

Another one is when Ratchet and Clank almost did the Jak and Daxter victory move on planet Damosel. That gave me a quick chuckle when I watched that scene.

I liked Angela's famous "Meow" call scene too, then the scene afterward when Clank mentions that Angela does a terrible cat impression. emoji

That's all I can think of at this point.

This game has so many awesome cutscene, it's hard to choose.

But I mostly like…

When Ratchet and Clank Break the Fourth Wall
When Ratchet and Clank meet those mini-robots at the factory
Angela: "What the *beep* is going on"

and so much more.

A..A..ACHOOO!!

Who's there?

Meow..

Well, there are a lot of funny cutscenes in this game but here are the ones I loved:
I liked the first one in Notak when they look at YOU!!! The one when Ratchet gets the first new wrench! The ''Why is Billy sad?'' commercial! I lol'd so hard! That's all!

hmm thats a hard one i think it is the Scene when that seckret guy that is ordering things while the expirement destroy lots of things so he has to order more. emoji emoji emoji HA HA!

or maybe
"or this will happen to you!!!"
"umm or this will happen to you"

well the

"WHO'S THERE!?"
*meow*
"Awwwwww…"

was really funny and 'and I need it delivered' was funny also! BUT I think the best one has to be…
can't remember the whole thing, haven't played in about two years
"The AGE OF ROBOTS!"
"Sorry? Did you say something sir?"
"The activation device!"
Throws Lawrence on the follr (literally)
"NOW!"
Lawrence hands Nefarious the device and Nefarious clicks the button staring at Lawrence
"You are my ROBOT LOVER Makin' my sparkplugs go zap zap with your love"
"AAARRRRRRRRR! LAWRENCE!!!"
"Oh sorry sir that was your audition for galactic iodol wasn't it, my misake sir."
Nafrious steers at Lawrence
"…By all means sir, go on…"

and the other one

"You put the wit in twit sir"
"yeeeees… I do don't I!?"

EDIT: Oh crud, I gota watch where I'm posting emoji

The final cutscene,the realy fizwidget emoji

What are your fave cutscenes in the second game?
Mine is when you get the second wrench and there is a logic puzzle:
"Break glass to get wrench" Ratchet goes to break glass.
"hold on; this one says: break glass with rock to break glass to get wrench to break glass to get rock, oooh I LOVE solving logic puzzles! If you break the glass with the-"
Ratchet breaks the glass and picks up the new wrench
"solved it"!
emoji

That is my favorite quote too. Oh and the breaking the fourth wall one emoji

hmm thats a hard one i think it is the Scene when that seckret guy that is ordering things while the expirement destroy lots of things so he has to order more. emoji emoji emoji HA HA!

…"And I need it delivered!" while his head is in the experiment's mouth. emoji

One of the funniest cutscenes in the game! emoji

…"And I need it delivered!" while his head is in the experiment's mouth. emoji

One of the funniest cutscenes in the game! emoji

This. I would watch this one over and over and over. My sides hurt from laughing so much! emoji

Beat the theif - Hey, he is a she!

Fizzwidget on Mining Site - How bout' some flyin' toons?! (Presses Button) Oops… Clank: He did that on purpose!

Well, why is billy sad? Would probably be the best cut scene in my opinion.

the one were they look rite at you is funny but the most amazing one was the one were ratchet said: "were soooo screwed"