Sujet : Surprise during the Credit

I don't know if anyone already know this but for some that don't

When the credit start to role, if you tilt the left and right analog stock, You get the play with some stick puppets of Ratchet and Clank (as the look in those grummblnet commercial.)

I discover this by accident and was surprise when I first saw it.

really? I never noticed that I might have a try at that later

Membre supprimé

I already knew about that. So therefore, it was awesome to play with some popsicle stick puppets while the credits were rolling. emoji

Lol!!! Wow I never knew that! I'll have to try that when I finish a playthrough again emoji

Membre supprimé

heh I never heard of this o_O well, I'll have to try that out too when I get to play through the game, again emoji

I skip the credits and then do something worthwhile of my life emoji

Now THAT was a bit mean XD I sometimes like watching the credits because it's the least the awesome team at Insomniac Games deserve!

Oh, and remind me not to fiddle with HTML… I ALWAYS get it wrong, hence the failed quotation above XD

I don't like the credits. I prefer my name being there.

Membre supprimé
Oh, and remind me not to fiddle with HTML… I ALWAYS get it wrong, hence the failed quotation above XD

We have an edit icon if you want to add other things to your message. Next time, try not to double post in a thread, okay Mel?

I don't like the credits. I prefer my name being there.

Alrighty then, Mr.Egotistic Jerk-Pants. :P

If you want your name to be in the credits (for anything), you gotta work your buns off to make that happen.

I know. That's why I said it. emoji

I know. That's why I said it. emoji

Look, there's no need to be like that. emoji

I just hate the credits. The only credits I watch if my name is there, and that will never happen, so I never watch the credits.