Sujet : Worlds and Planets in GC

Membre supprimé

What were your most favorite worlds to go and visit to in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando?

Here are my favorite places to go to…

Mektar Nebula - Maktar Resort - I sort of have this slight nostalgia vibe when I enter this place… I guess it's the night setting, pretty lights and slot machines that's makes me think that I've been to a place like this before. The arena challenges were also fun too.

Notak - Canal City - Sort of the same reason as Mektar Nebula. Something about it's level design reminds me of a place I've been to before. This level also had a nice night setting with a lot of breakables to break.

Tabora - Mining Area - I enjoyed the crystal searching through the desert in this place as some of you may know already. The surroundings were subtle, the music was great here and there were other things you could find here like other gadgets, Plat bolts and even raritanium.

Boldan - Silver City - The level design was outstanding, with a catchy music score. This is also the one place you can go to a certain museum at a particular time.

Damosel - Allgon City - I love how lively and fun this place is, despite the fact that there were so many Protopets biting your butt off in this world.

I have a lot of favorites,but I'll list some:

Megacorp Games,Joba-The arena matches here were way more challenging and fun than the arena in Maktar Resort.Also,great atmosphere and music score.

Megapolis,Endako-The capital of Bogon.This city is very colorful(mostly white),has a great music score,and it holds the second boss in GC.

Vukovar Canyon,Barlow-The very first planet with the very first Hoverbike Race.Good music score,atmosphere,and also good gameplay.

Canal City,Notak-I still hate the sharks,but this is Bogon's version of Blackwater City.Dark waters,dark sky,and similar in size.Music score kinda sounds like spy music.

Silver City,Boldan-this city is very big,but it is also very small.Colorful buildings,good music score,and strong enemies.

Thug HQ,Snivelak-if your a fan of the thugs,then you have to love their homeworld.It may not look like their home,but it actually is.Music score is creepy,but fits the theme of the planet.

Allgon City,Damosel-Why is this the name of the city and planet?Even when Ratchet saves the planet,does it still keep it's name?But still,great city music and design.

Oozla,Maktar,Barlow,Endako boss fight,Dobbo scarred me for life after my childhood days playing. i couldnt strafe when i was little so i got my butt kicked and i hated dobbo id rq and restart game after reaching dobbo. nowadays i get through it ez but i still hate it for ruining GC for me in my childhood. Joba was tricky at first but fun now and Todano area one the tour was SO FUN lol id sit there for an hour repeadely guiding tours through the tour XD

My favourite is Joba-Megacorp Games.