Sujet : Ratchet & Clank : Comic ?

Perhaps the release of this comic will generate even MORE RaC fans? :P

Membre supprimé

I sure hope so heh emoji Well since this is also canon, it should bring in more activity around here too, even with the absence of a game this year (as it seems!) but I'm quite happy with what's to come already emoji

But…but… I wanted to see Kaden XD Ah well, I can wait, this will be one collectors item that any RaC fan has to own at all costs :P

Membre supprimé

Well who knows? Maybe there will be some flashbacks again but it seems like there wont be anything to do with Inter-dimensional travel in this (maybe they're saving that for the next game instead?) I hope other characters appear too, maybe even some faces from the old games (Since they're back in Solana, 'n all…emoji

Hmmm, Solana… Oh my, we may get to see Big Al again XD
Aquatos was in Solana, wasn't it? I loved Aquatos :P

Membre supprimé

I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared, or even others like Skidd and Sasha, lol.

Looking forward to seeing the new character(s) too.

Membre supprimé

Wow… this is really surprising news. I'm not really into reading comics in general, but if it's on a franchise I like, then there's possibilities that I want to get this. Although, I wouldn't know where to get copies of comic books (in general) from where I live since I do not fully trust on online shopping or E-bay 100%.

Was there a release date for when the R&C comics will come out?

Membre supprimé
around September apparently

Oh alright then. Thanks Revan!

Well, if I cannot get them right away, perhaps I can ask for them (depending how many volumes or issues are coming) around Christmas time.

Finally I can write down a list of what I want for Christmas! emoji

around September apparently

Oh alright then. Thanks Revan!

Well, if I cannot get them right away, perhaps I can ask for them (depending how many volumes or issues are coming) around Christmas time.

Finally I can write down a list of what I want for Christmas! emoji

For this story, there's going to be 6 chapter (that's means 6 comic book) and the first one will be out Sep. 8th.

Membre supprimé

heh well I'll be getting it, even if I have to get it off Ebay XD (I got the figurines there, but from a seller in Australia) I'm hoping I can obtain them easily though, anyhow. I'm still hyped emoji

Oh yeah this reminds me of that short comic "The Adventures of Captain Starshield"… I think it was on Creaturebox in the past too (may still be around)

Membre supprimé
I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared, or even others like Skidd and Sasha, lol.

Looking forward to seeing the new character(s) too.

It would be pretty sweet if we get to see many familiar faces again in this comic, especially Skidd McMarx. He hasn't had a cameo since Up Your Arsenal, which was back in 2004. Wow! emoji