Sujet : Best Cutscene in Quest for Booty

Membre supprimé

I know many of you are aware that there aren't many cutscenes in this Ratchet game and half of them aren't really that mind-blowing and exciting unlike the other Ratchet and Clank games. But I DO know that there might be 2 or possibly more cutscenes that people liked or had their attention to in Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty, whether it was the visuals or just the dialogue.

So were there any cinematic moments that drew your attention in Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty?

If so, what were your favourite ones?

Even if I haven't played this game yet, but I have seen the cutscenes for Quest for Booty. I have only have 3, possibly 4 that I liked the most.

1. Not Again - Somehow, this scene had this quirky Saturday morning cartoon vibe of how the robot pirates trapped Ratchet and Talwyn into the cannon and shot them out of it, especially when Ratchet yelled out "Not Again" when the robot pirates fired the cannon those two were in. How he yelled had a Goofy vibe with a Johnny Test voice. emoji

2. Ratchet finds the Fulcrum Star - Ratchet falling into a trap saying "Oh Crap" was basically the highlight for me with that cutscene. emoji

3. Slag's Resurrection - I think this scene had the best animated visuals in the game. It had a nice setting and a great green lighting vibe when Slag came back to life. It was also the scene that Rusty Pete betrayed Ratchet, despite the fact that it was quite predictable emoji

4. Ratchet's Vision - Although it is a really short scene, but this was the only scene I liked that Clank ever appeared. Plus it was one of the only scenes that felt pretty colourful.

That's pretty much it for me. emoji

1. Not Again - Somehow, this scene had this quirky Saturday morning cartoon vibe of how the robot pirates trapped Ratchet and Talwyn into the cannon and shot them out of it, especially when Ratchet yelled out "Not Again" when the robot pirates fired the cannon those two were in. How he yelled had a Goofy vibe with a Johnny Test voice. emoji

2. Ratchet finds the Fulcrum Star - Ratchet falling into a trap saying "Oh Crap" was basically the highlight for me with that cutscene. emoji

3. Slag's Resurrection - I think this scene had the best animated visuals in the game. It had a nice setting and a great green lighting vibe when Slag came back to life. It was also the scene that Rusty Pete betrayed Ratchet, despite the fact that it was quite predictable emoji

4. Ratchet's Vision - Although it is a really short scene, but this was the only scene I liked that Clank ever appeared. Plus it was one of the only scenes that felt pretty colourful.

That's pretty much it for me. emoji

You pretty much list all of my favorite cutscene from the game.

I also have 2 more I like

Travel to the Morrow Caverns: Rusty Pete + GPS = Hilarious.

Clank's Location: For me, it's one of those surprise WTF moment. Especally who was the one behond it.

Membre supprimé
You pretty much list all of my favorite cutscene from the game.

I also have 2 more I like

Travel to the Morrow Caverns: Rusty Pete + GPS = Hilarious.

Clank's Location: For me, it's one of those surprise WTF moment. Especally who was the one behond it.

You could of mentioned the ones I liked as your favourites too since there aren't that many in the game. Besides, you might have a different reason of why you like those scenes as well. emoji

And yes, I would agree that the Clank's Location cinematic was very unexpected. Interesting twist Insomniac… interesting twist. emoji

Membre supprimé

After finally playing this game… my favourites were…

-The one with Rusty Pete crying over Slag's head, and pretending that he's talking back with him… can't get over it XD

-The one when Ratchet finds the star is an instant classic too, especially when he says "Ah Crap…" =D

-Oh and yeah, I liked the Rusty Pete one with the GPS too, me and my BF smirked at that one XD

-And of course, the ending cutscene when "you know who" slips over while walking down the hallway… emoji

And I think that's it for me

The opening cutscene where Rusty Pete is talking to Captain Slag's head

For me its…

When Dr Nefarious trips over the duster

I noticed when he stands back up his dome looks cracked.

Membre supprimé

the last cutsence when slag and rusty pete are in the middle of the sea on a box

the last cutsence when slag and rusty pete are in the middle of the sea on a box

Oh yeah! Loved that! And the
Row, row…
Let me guess! Row?
Shut up! Row, row, row…

For me its…

When Dr Nefarious trips over the duster

I noticed when he stands back up his dome looks cracked.

Impossible! Because in ACiT he doesn't have a cracked head until Ratchet throws a bomb at his head, and then he can't fix it!

For me,

Not Again - 'You heard 'em Lads! To Hoolifar in 1,2…Oh, just FIRE!' AND the Johnny Test scream

To Hoolifar Island - "Pirate Party Foul 21-13: Never intterupt a band of Grogged up space pirates just because you lost your robotic mate and seek the assistance of a dead captain."emoji

"Skip to the part about the course!"emoji

"Whoa! Spoiler Alert!" emoji

Slag's Ressurection - (THE ARGUING! emoji ) "DIRTY BACKSTABBING NO GOOD DECADROID!!!"

"This be MY body now!"

"Watch your tounge, ya miserable body snacher! Or I'll carve out your gizzard and fry it for me supper!!"
(At this point I was crying from laughter!)

Oh! And "Tough Talk for a wee little Phantasim!"

"Oh Crap!"…
And the part where rusty Pete betrays Ratchet and Slag and Darkwater mouth off. lol

It's very short, but I still think its the best:

Talwyn: ''I've came back, alone…''

Priceless!emoji

Ratchet finds the Fulcrum Star - Ratchet falling into a trap saying "Oh Crap" was basically the highlight for me with that cutscene. emoji

Totally agree. I quote that all the time and no one gets it emoji but I laugh anyway emoji