Sujet : Which games did you HATE?

OK im probably gonna get lynched for this one but… I couldn't stand Ratchet and clank: size matters! It sucked! It was way too glitchy, the hoverboarding thing was a nightmare, and it just didn't live up to the ratchet and clank standard.

I think thats ok emoji

I hated it too. And Secret agent clank even more, but those are just not that kind of "never ever going to play this" hate, because R&C is an awesome franchise and thats why i still had to play them… even if i almost did suicide because it was so annoying emoji

Just kidding..

No the games that are like "never ever going to play this" areee:

-SPORTS GAMES, i mean, c'mon, i dont even watch sports on the TV, why should i waste my money to buy something i dont even know how you play it! (tried it in a MCdonalds, i didnt get it…emoji

-And mostly PS2 Games 16+ , because i wasnt allowed to play them back then, and i wouldnt play them.. The Graphics of PS2 are just not good enough to make good looking humans back then.
So PS3 is better for such games.

-First person shooters.. i just dont like the camera view, and the feeling. I have to say that there are some great FPS games, like crysis maybe, but just that MW or CoD is just too much war for me. It's too (sorry for that) Iraq-ish.

- AND NINTENDO, dont like the name, the characters, the style, and everything else..

-The Rayman games from Raving rabbits and up. The old rayman was awesome, but then they had to change it to this completely stupid "pick worms out of rabbits teeth" Genre. Its just too stupid for me now.

(and i dont really mind violence if the game is good)

I hate infamous !!!
And call of duty is very cooool !!! all noobs hate call of duty emoji))
I love this game :X:X

inFamous? Thats my all-time favourate game emoji But I'll admit that it isn't very fun the fourth time through… (after 2 good, and 2 evil playthroughs it gets boring

And its funny you should say Call of Duty is your favourite, because to be honest, I didn't like that game much. I played MW and Black Ops and they didn't seem to compare to games like Resistance. Because I like games to be realistic in a Resistance way; believable, but at the same time being totally imposable and fun. Not saying cod isn't fun, it just wasn't that great to me. As I got tired of shooting the same guys with the same guns all the time, and the stories were hard to understand and weak. I played Black Ops about 4 times through before I could understand what was going on. And to this day I still have no idea what is going on in MWs campaign. I understand people buy cod games for the multiplayer, but I don't, I buy games for a fun, solid campaign. That is why I don't really like CoD. Oh and one more thing: I can assure you I am not a noob emoji

To be honest, apart from Portal and Half-Life, I hate all 1st person shooters… emoji

Resistance emoji??? this game is for all nooobs,all noobs playng this game emoji)) seriosly you are a bigg loser =))) you are a nooob loser because you playng Resistance [fail game]emoji))

Resistance emoji??? this game is for all nooobs,all noobs playng this game emoji)) seriosly you are a bigg loser =))) you are a nooob loser because you playng Resistance [fail game]emoji))

You aren't gonna back up that statement with any reason why you don't like Resistance?

You like CoD? A FPS where you play as PEOPLE (not just one guy) to protect the world from terrorists, using many realistic weapons to do so. In Resistance you play as a soldier or survivor, trying to protect the world from aliens, using booth human and alien equipment to do so, meaning there are much less limits in this game, and the story is far more original (though I do know the aim of each game is to blow up some sort of command centre, but then CoD is all about killing some guy)

And Resistance has a very difficult campaign, certainly the hardest FPS I have ever played (I have only played CoD:BO and CoD:MW besides Resistance though)

I hate infamous !!!
And call of duty is very cooool !!! all noobs hate call of duty emoji))
I love this game :X:X

I got the feeling i really have to defend myself now…
I dont hate it, i just dont really like it… does this go? emoji

Ok,i has started to get angry at this guy!

If he are going to say that people are noobs and saying that LBP are for kids! why are he then playing Ratchet and Clank, in some ways it's games for kids!

Okay, so XxCrazyn3ssxX has just been banned for a week, and since I've already warned him on another thread, he just got what he deserved emoji

Membre supprimé
Okay, so XxCrazyn3ssxX has just been banned for a week, and since I've already warned him on another thread, he just got what he deserved emoji

disrespecting members + cocky remarks = Banned!

This is what I mean when I loathe people like these and it's not only COD. Anyone who sticks with only one franchise to say that every other game is terrible and calling everyone a noob is what bugs me.

But anyways moving on.

I'll add this game not as something I hate, but it's rather a poor execution of a game.

User image

Normally scary games would scare me. Surprisingly, this one wasn't that frightening, especially when the same jump scares are done to death once you retry a level again.

i didnt like sly all that much but infamous is awsome and uncharted just didnt entertain me

What you just said is exactly the way I feel about them games: Sly = not so great to me, as I dont like stealthy games, inFamous = legendary, Uncharted = Kinda boring, I wasn't pulled in all that much, but it was okay I suppose (the plot twists near the end were pretty good)

If some of you - guys & girls - hate the video games serieses i really love so much…Then I hate youemoji(!!!!
I hate anti-fans of S.R.J.S., they really don't know what they're doingemoji!

Membre supprimé

I'm surprised noone has said SuperMan 64emoji

… What?..