Sujet : Who or what do you think is annoying?

Oh and FURRIES.

I really do hope you don't mean all.

Also, flies annoy me for the simple fact that they are probably one of the biggest trolls in the known world.

FLIES! AHHH I HATE THOSE THOSE THINGS! (someone hayes me (the guy who said caps is evil)
but Flies are not the worst, just reallly really really really really really really really really annoying. The one thing worse be… You guessed it SPIDERS!

Oh and FURRIES.

Also, flies annoy me for the simple fact that they are probably one of the biggest trolls in the known world.

FLIES! AHHH I HATE THOSE THOSE THINGS! (someone hayes me (the guy who said caps is evil)
but Flies are not the worst, just reallly really really really really really really really really annoying. The one thing worse be… You guessed it SPIDERS!

Oh yeah; spiders are just horrid! emoji I hate that spiders appear so frequently in videogames also, they're in EVERY Jak and Daxter game, they're in Sly Cooper, R&C Going Commando, obviously you get them sometimes in LBP (you can't possibly stop the entire community from putting spiders in their levels…emoji
they're also in a lot of other media; books and films such as Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling) and The Hobbit (J.R.R Tolkien)

WHY DO SPIDERS APPEAR SO FREQUENTLY IN MODERN CULTURE/MEDIA??!?!?!? THEY'RE CREEPY!!! Don't people understand that some people have arachnophobia?! It annoys me so much! emoji(

I find that getting slapped in the head, touched in the face, and FEETSYed are very annoying. Also, not being able to catch the straw with your mouth when trying to drink something is pretty stressful XD

Oh and FURRIES.

Oh yeah; spiders are just horrid! emoji I hate that spiders appear so frequently in videogames also, they're in EVERY Jak and Daxter game, they're in Sly Cooper, R&C Going Commando, obviously you get them sometimes in LBP (you can't possibly stop the entire community from putting spiders in their levels…emoji
they're also in a lot of other media; books and films such as Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling) and The Hobbit (J.R.R Tolkien)

WHY DO SPIDERS APPEAR SO FREQUENTLY IN MODERN CULTURE/MEDIA??!?!?!? THEY'RE CREEPY!!! Don't people understand that some people have arachnophobia?! It annoys me so much! emoji(

i do hate and fear them… And one day vanquish them from the face of THE EARTH! But in games i dont mind… Dunno why? But in J&D they did bug me (in the way that the game was soo hard!) but in R&C they were quite cool! And LBP2 had some fire spider things in the Factory of a Better tomorrow… Dunno what the comunity are doin' though? I do not mind them in games, its just their existance in real life that annoys me!

Membre supprimé

Flies maybe annoying, but what about mosquitoes? They're 10 times more obnoxious than flies. Not only they fly around in a pestering way, but they also bite you too. I guess I didn't mentioned it here before because it has been ages since the last time I been bitten by them.

Flies maybe annoying, but what about mosquitoes? They're 10 times more obnoxious than flies. Not only they fly around in a pestering way, but they also bite you too. I guess I didn't mentioned it here before because it has been ages since the last time I been bitten by them.

Mosquitoes are the worst things to ever exist!! They bite and buzz in my ears, and just the sound of mosquitoes buzzing is enough to make me itch!

mosquetos… Ya know i havent run into any in a long long time! And i live out in the country so that is odd? Maybe it is the time of year… But the last time i encoutered such creatures i had hayfever problems and didnt care if they came up and attacked emoji But it is weird i havent seen them in a while? Spose i am lucky! But now my focus is more on the little things like flys that like smashing into me constantly! They dont know their limits!.. Spiders still win as being the worst worst ever to exist! In my opinion emoji

Membre supprimé

Do you what's really annoying…

When people use the word beast to say something cool.

This is why I don't read youtube comments.

Do you what's really annoying…

When people use the word beast to say something cool.

This is why I don't read youtube comments.

agreed!

I hate it when people are afraid of "the old" you know.

Let me give an example; when someone on YouTube posts a playthrough of an LBP1 level, all the comments say things like: "why you upload LBP1 wen we hav LBP2? It's stpd, tey rr obsolete"
(which brings me on to when people can't be bothered to spell correctly in comments…emoji
anyway; I hate it when people think something is obsolete just because it was made for an out-dated thing.
I've seen people avoid perfectly good PS2 games just because the graphics are worse; avoid original movies just because there's a remake, and so on. Why can't people be more open-minded?!

Also, like I said, it also bugs me when people don't spell properly in comments; especially when it's not even abbreviations, but just plain lazy writing… emoji(

Let me give an example; when someone on YouTube posts a playthrough of an LBP1 level, all the comments say things like: "why you upload LBP1 wen we hav LBP2? It's stpd, tey rr obsolete"
(which brings me on to when people can't be bothered to spell correctly in comments…emoji
anyway; I hate it when people think something is obsolete just because it was made for an out-dated thing.
I've seen people avoid perfectly good PS2 games just because the graphics are worse; avoid original movies just because there's a remake, and so on. Why can't people be more open-minded?!

Also, like I said, it also bugs me when people don't spell properly in comments; especially when it's not even abbreviations, but just plain lazy writing… emoji(

i hope ye dont cout words like "kinda", "havin'" and "'em'" (and when it is obvious that the person actually cannot spell the word). But i fully agree with the whole "R&C for PS2?.. YOUR HAVIN' A LAUGH MATE!" That is what really 'grinds my gears!'. My friend loves R&C and played 'em all… Then one day he said "I'm bored! I have gotten sick of R&C: ACiT, Resistance and CoD!" so i suggest "perhaps its time to whip out the old PS2 and give it a good go? They have some of the best games ever ya know?" hefollows my advise and returns withing a few minutes sayin' "OMG! That was… Absolute… RUBBISH! GARBAGE! CRAP! WORST OF THE WORST!" (okay he didn't say it was the worst of the worst, but that's what he was gettin' at!). So i asked why? And he said that the graphics were dreadful! Does this mean R&C 1,2,3 and Gladiator are horrible games? Just because you cant see the hairs on Ratchet's body and Nefarious' finner details? Or the shinyness on Ratchets weaponry too well? I think this is descracefl! I will not stand for it! This is just awful! R&C's earlier aventures may never bee seen?

That is what inspired me to do this!..
User image (you have all seen it brfoe…emoji
I am doing this soo noone forgets where R&C came from! And i'd bet that most the people who played ACiT didn't play the first!
After about a year after R&C:ACiT i went back to see what J&D was like? And i had never played it before… I must say it was an EXTRODINARILY FUn game! And too me 'new' People PS2 still rocks!

Membre supprimé

Because most people go for the latest things when something new shows up. But sometimes it can be the opposite depending on what you're talking about, i.e. music. A lot of people find the music today forgettable and would rather listen to a song that was out for more than 2 decades ago. It can be the same for movies too. Most people find the originals an instant classic while the remakes are an abomination to society, especially most horror movies.

Games is a big one when it comes to improvements just because of the graphics. Since technology is advancing, companies are working with engines and programs to make games look as realistic as possible or more like a movie experience like Heavy Rain. For me, I don't really care just as long the gameplay is fun and the concept is creative.

Over the Easter weekend, I was playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on my Wii while my younger cousins were over watching me and my sister play. They weren't used to seeing games like this, so they had to make a wise a** comment about how outdated the game looks, but I tell them that graphics doesn't matter so as long the game is enjoyable. My younger cousins can handle with playing PS2 games. In fact, my 12 year old cousin sometimes asks me if he can play my PS2 everytime he comes over only because his PS2 got broken years ago. So I guess he missed some games on that system a lot, especially games like Sly 2 or Kingdom Hearts.

And for people not using abbreviations and spelling incorrectly, I agree that it's a big issue when it comes to people writing down something before they submit what they've just wrote. I know how my sister feels when it comes to marking her students tests and work down with such sloppy results. Not everyone is perfect though, since some may have huge difficulty problems in writing, reading and so forth. At least some people try, but other don't really give a hoot.

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I hate it when people (be they Xbox 360 or PS3 owners) start arguing over which console (PS3 or Xbox 360 respectively) is best, "console wars" I think they're called, because people tend to be like:
"oh well PS3 has free online"
"Yeah, well Xbox live is better"
"on PS3 you can pay for premium service"
"but we've got HALO"
"PlayStation exclusives are better, we have things like Uncharted"

I could go on for ages quoting these arguments, so I'll stop there, but you know, it's really pointless, of course you're going to defend the console you own, because you don't want to have the idea that you've wasted your money emoji

and then; just as annoying is when people argue that their own console is best, and THEN admit that the other is better, but keep on arguing about it anyway!! emoji( SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I hate it when people (be they Xbox 360 or PS3 owners) start arguing over which console (PS3 or Xbox 360 respectively) is best, "console wars" I think they're called, because people tend to be like:
"but we've got HALO"

I could go on for ages quoting these arguments, so I'll stop there, but you know, it's really pointless, of course you're going to defend the console you own, because you don't want to have the idea that you've wasted your money emoji

and then; just as annoying is when people argue that their own console is best, and THEN admit that the other is better, but keep on arguing about it anyway!! emoji( SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!

i agree can't they just get along! They are simmilar aren't they? I own booth soo i am not in the situation they would be in, though i grew up with R&C and grew to like Resistance, J&D, LBP, & inFAMOUS… Soo when me PS3 was gone and i had an X Box i was kinda devestated, but i gave it a fear go & tried out COD (Black Ops obviously) and GTA IV (okay soo they aren't exclusive games too the console) one day i will borrow Halo from a friend and gis a good see… But in the mean time i have a recently accuired PS3 and that has filled my needs. But i do not HATE X Box it is alright, i use it sometimes if i feel like a crimminal for a second (GTA) emoji

And i cannot get PSN or X Box Live… But i already have friends on PSN… And LBP Stuff (that needs deleting) but i would like to give Live a chance one day (try the trial) and since everyone at school has an X Box then it shouldn't be hard to get friends (i know) on that emoji

I am for booth! Go X Box & go PS3 (just a bit louder for PS3 :P

"but we've got HALO"

i agree can't they just get along! They are simmilar aren't they? I own booth soo i am not in the situation they would be in, though i grew up with R&C and grew to like Resistance, J&D, LBP, & inFAMOUS… Soo when me PS3 was gone and i had an X Box i was kinda devestated, but i gave it a fear go & tried out COD (Black Ops obviously) and GTA IV (okay soo they aren't exclusive games too the console) one day i will borrow Halo from a friend and gis a good see… But in the mean time i have a recently accuired PS3 and that has filled my needs. But i do not HATE X Box it is alright, i use it sometimes if i feel like a crimminal for a second (GTA) emoji

And i cannot get PSN or X Box Live… But i already have friends on PSN… And LBP Stuff (that needs deleting) but i would like to give Live a chance one day (try the trial) and since everyone at school has an X Box then it shouldn't be hard to get friends (i know) on that emoji

I am for booth! Go X Box & go PS3 (just a bit louder for PS3 :P

I also have both Xbox 360 and PS3!

I like PS3 better, and I don't play online so it doesn't matter which one is better for online.

But I agree on the console war thing… Console wars are just annoying and pointless.