Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Comic (SPOILERS)

Oh yea, these few months and next years are going to be a good one.

Membre supprimé

Well this topic IS a spoiler topic anyway so…

SASHA AND TALWYN?

Ok, going to go watch the video now, brb.

Membre supprimé
Well this topic IS a spoiler topic anyway so…

SASHA AND TALWYN?

Ok, going to go watch the video now, brb.

emoji alright, you have fun watching the video then.

Okay, I think triangular relationships has been done so much in movies, shows and games, but if it's going to be in the Ratchet and Clank comic, it might as well should at least have some comedy in it, which I bet to you that it will. emoji

Membre supprimé

Im only about 1/3 way through the video and I'm sooooo hyped already emoji haha! I can imagine some funny stuff going on now that Sasha and Talwyn are in it! emoji

And I'm still curious of Artermis Zogg too, can't wait to find out more about him too. This makes me so hyped to get the comic next week emoji

My birthday is coming up sunday and i'm positive i'm getting the comic so wish me luck

Membre supprimé

Hope you get it then!

I'm so excited, it's coming out this Thursday emoji emoji emoji ! (not the 7th or 8th, gotta change the release date lol)

I'll also make a separate topic for the first issue, so people can freely discuss it in there when it's released (since this topic is starting to get rather big and crowded XD) but this topic can remain as the 'main' topic for the comic series in general.

EDIT: A new interview with TJ Fixman! http://au.comics.ign.com/articles/111/1118822p1.html A MUST read for all fans!

A lot of the answers in there are very funny and interesting, especially the last one XD

1. Good idea with the sepreate topic. Make it a lot easier to read.

2. That interview bring a smile to my face and got me giggling too.

Membre supprimé

yeah, especially the part about the War Grok and everybody's favourite female lombax emoji

The 'Snowball' part was priceless X)
And yeah, the last addition was nice.
Didn't care to look through all the illustration (don't wanna spoil myself) but the heading of this story made me laugh as it's a nice pun) I doubt it'll be a spoiler but still…

The story's titled 'Ears of War' X)

Well, it's only Wednesday and it's already both released and sold out at Arachnia.com! emoji

Membre supprimé

Hah that's awesome XD seems the fans are all looking forward to it then!

My friend in the US just ordered 2 copies for me (gonna give one away to a friend) and he's going to send me them as soon as he receives them in the mail emoji (and after I pay him with credit card lol)

IM SO EXCITED emoji emoji emoji emoji

and I was so surprised to see Talwyn and Sasha there too, interacting with one another! Omg there's probably going to be some cat-fights over Ratchet XD lol it makes me laugh thinking about it! And that Cover for Issue 4 looks so great!

Haha! that interview with Fixman was so great! especially the answer he did about Snowball and the one with Angela at the end. And this also makes me more interested in finding out more about Artemis Zogg too!