Sujet : preorder jargon

Hey guys, for anyone who plays LittleBIGPlanet and is going to get LBP2, if you pre-order off Amazon.com, you get bonus Ratchet and Clank costumes for your sackboy. I know there are already fanmade costumes, but we get some essentials, Ratchet's big ears and head strap thing for example. If, like me, you live outside of the U.S.A however, it does not look like this package is available emoji

If, like me, you live outside of the U.S.A however, it does not look like this package is available emoji

*legasp* don't you ever say that again! it's bad luck you know saying that is like there's never the collector's edition for crack in time in the uk my friend showed me a link to the LBP2 collector's edition of LBP and whenever he did that (to the games before LBP2) the collector's edition of thoese games came out in the UK so I say it will be in the UK just wait and see

Membre supprimé

If the collectors edition doesn't come to Europe or even Australia/NZ… I will be peeved >8O!

But yeah, I just added it to the news article now… looks so cute, both Ratchet and Clank's costumes XD I'd get them if I could! Since I also have no chance to get it on Amazon neither.

If the collectors edition doesn't come to Europe or even Australia/NZ… I will be peeved >8O!

Don't worry hun I know that we'll get it after all LBP did came out in UK before it came out in the USA I'm sure LBP2 and the collector's edition will do the same I just think that in uk they won't say anything until like a month before LBP2 will come out like they did with R&C: A Crack in Time

To learn more on these costumes, watch this episode of the LittleBIGPodcast!

YouTube Video

from about halfway through the episode, Austin and Daniel start talking about pre order packages, collectors edition and, (most aptly for this site) the R&C costumes! enjoy! emoji

Membre supprimé

If only they did this earlier with the first LittleBigPlanet. But to be honest, I don't really see the point with LittleBigPlanet 2 unless if they're are adding something completely new that makes the game more impressive than the first. Even if I am not that keen with LBP these days and people act like complete jerks online, but the game's creativity and charming appeal is what draws me into the experience.

But anyways, it's cool that they added official R&C costumes for LBP2 and both Ratchet and Clank look pretty cute in sackboy forms. emoji