Sujet : prone to corruption?

I don't know about anyone else, but my save files of Size matters seem to be prone to being corrupted, I've had this twice on the PS2 port and once on the PSP port, (annoyingly, always at significant points, like just as I enter Challenge mode, or the last level emoji( ), anyway, it's the only game I've ever had this problem with, has anyone else had this problem?

I know file corruption can happen if you exit the game/turn off the console while it's saving, but I'm always careful not to do that…

Membre supprimé

Really? Well I haven't played the game much so I've never had that problem (The PS2 port) but I haven't heard of this problem before? Sounds pretty annoying though >< the only thing I'd recommend doing is trying to make backups of your saves…

Yeah, my Ps2 version seems to be fine now, however, I've had a PSP for a week now, and my save of SM got corrupted ALREADY! I guess I'll have to just start again… emoji

AND AGAIN! Seriously, I'm just going to sell my copy of Size Matters, across both ports, the save has been corrupted like 5 times!

-EDIT: oops I double-posted, sorry. emoji

r u positive ur not turning the game off while saving

Yep

does this happen more often with the ps2 or psp

Membre supprimé

i have the same problem. My ps2 version is fine but my psp version is really messed up. any chance you have a defective game? how long after it was realeased did you buy it and was it a used game?

well theres only three things i can think of

1.get a new memory card

2.get a new game

3.get a new psp

Membre supprimé
well theres only three things i can think of

1.get a new memory card

2.get a new game

3.get a new psp

ill pray for you and hope it's not number 3. I'm attached to My psp- Its saphire blue! emoji

yep this is one of the reasons i didnt get a psp and because there werent that many games that looked good

Membre supprimé

Could this problem destroy my memory card? Is that something like save glitch or something?

Well I know my memory stick duo is slightly faulty, but still, SM is the only game to do this.
Also my PSP keeps asking me if I want to return to the home menu when I've not touched the Home button at all.
Anyway, the most recent time it got corrupted, although I didn't turn it off while it was saving, it did freeze/lock up while it was saving, so that's why it got corrupted that time, but all the other times, there has been absoloutley NO reason for it to corrupt… emoji