Sujet : LBP2 Collector's Edition in the UK!

Hello and how is everyone? I'm in such a very happy glowing mood today as I have just learned from a friend who gave me the link that there will be a collector's edition for LBP2 in the UK! I knew this would happen and since I'm in such a good mood I'm more then happy to show you the link that my friend showed me

http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/19/pavey-lbp-2-collectors-edition-is-coming-to-europe/

and if you look in the comment section look at 'Gekidami' comment where you will see three links to the LBP2 gameplay have a nice day everyone emoji

Membre supprimé

Hey that's great! It means that it may come over here to NZ too emoji but yeah, good that it isnt only for the US though!

indeed it is I always have that strong vibe about this that it will happen and I was right! lets hope we get the R&C downloadable costumes in the UK and NZ too =3

Membre supprimé

Yeap, then I'll definitely think about getting it emoji I'm sure my BF would want to as well (since he can probably get it more easily than I can, lol) funny how I havent even gotten the first one, but I'm sure the 2nd will be good enough emoji

I've never played Little Big Planet before… it is that good? I dunno if I would have time to make my own levels though!

One word: HURRAY!

Membre supprimé
I've never played Little Big Planet before… it is that good? I dunno if I would have time to make my own levels though!

Making levels in LBP is very time consuming. If you have the patience and spare time to make at least one level, I bet you will enjoy the Little Big Planet experience very easily. :oui:

I think LBP is a pretty creative game, but boy, the first game sure consist a lot of KB to install on the PS3. Hopefully the sequel will have less than 4000 KB. emoji

I think LBP is a pretty creative game, but boy, the first game sure consist a lot of KB to install on the PS3. Hopefully the sequel will have less than 4000 KB. emoji

emoji oh good lord don't remind me! that gets annoying after a while but then again LBP2 is a huge game so I wouldn't be suprised if that does happen

Does anyone know where I can order the SE for dispatch to UK?
Amazon ore being stupid and, not only are they not acknowledging the Special Edition, but they haven't updated release date info!
Seriously, where can I order LNP2 SE for UK???????