Sujet : Carbonox Ratchet & Clank Statue

Membre supprimé

Heh yeah I can easily understand the price for it, like those Ratchet, Clank and Qwark vinyls (which I'd love to own!)

But yeah, I wouldn't mind the Carbonox one neither, since I am a big fan but maybe not a 'big' enough fan… (it would look pretty cool sitting there in my room though) XD but like I said, if it were on one of my favourite characters or so, then maybe… just maybe… emoji

But for now, I stick with getting stuff that isn't too highly priced, since I'm nowhere near rich neither (but I have a job) and I'm more focused on saving money for my trips overseas.

But it's still too expensive.

Membre supprimé
But it's still too expensive.

Some fans will do a lot of crazy things to own rare items that are hard to find, even if it's worth thousands of dollars.

I am a fan of Ratchet and Clank, but I wouldn't go that desperate to purchase every single thing that has Ratchet and Clank on it, especially if it's worth a lot of money.

I am basically gonna do what Tara is doing. Save my money to purchase things that I really want to get or that I need in life, but there is a limit on the price though. I cannot afford anything that is more than 200 at the moment… unless if it was furniture, a car or a new game system. emoji

WOW OVER $1100? That is a lotta money for a statue! But I do agree though, it is very awesome looking!

Membre supprimé

I love collecting Ratchet and Clank merchandise but the statue was just too expensive :/