Sujet : The Weapons in Quest 4 Booty

Membre supprimé

Sure, the weapons in Quest 4 Booty are the same as the ones in Tools of Destruction, but were you happy with the choices of weapons that Insomniac brought back in this 3 hour Ratchet and Clank game?

Here are the following weapons that appeared in this game:

- Combuster
- Fushion Grenade
- Shock Ravager
- Predator Launcher
- Tornado Launcher
- Nano Swarmers
- Alpha Distruptor

Were these good weapon selections in this game? Also, for those who have played Q4B, were there any improvements of these weapons compared to the ones in Tools of Destruction?

So discuss away about the weapons in Quest for Booty.

there isnt much in this game but I always liked the Alpha Distruptor though!

Membre supprimé

May I ask if there were any improvements on the Tornado Launcher? Some people have complained about the controls and camera issues once handling this weapon in Tools of Destruction.

Were there any improvements with the Tornado Launcher in Quest For Booty by any chance? emoji

i like all the weapons :bye:

I guess, never had issues whith it before. But i liked the selection, the perfect one to bash trought hordes of undead pirtates emoji

Membre supprimé

theres haderly any wepons, but better than just a wrench.

it is one thing that's brter in Quest For Booty than A Crack in Time , weapons!!! i A Crack in Time weapons you have to much but weak in Quest For Booty you have few weapons but strong! emoji

Glad my 2 of my favourites,Shock Ravager and Predator Launcher were in it.But…Where In Zoni was the RYNO?

Glad my 2 of my favourites,Shock Ravager and Predator Launcher were in it.But…Where In Zoni was the RYNO?

The game is so short that the RYNO wasn't needed.

I kind of missed the Pyro Blaster and the Negotiator from ToD, but otherwise I found the collection good. The Tornado Launcher and Nano-Swarmers were a bit useless in the game, but I suppose they were there because they represent different types of weapons.

My favourites were the Predator Launcher, Alpha Disruptor and Combuster (before it upgrades to that three together-glued Combusters, it looks ugly after that).

Membre supprimé
May I ask if there were any improvements on the Tornado Launcher? Some people have complained about the controls and camera issues once handling this weapon in Tools of Destruction.

Were there any improvements with the Tornado Launcher in Quest For Booty by any chance?

The camera was great never had issues with it and the controls responded better than in ToD.